Chapter 4: Morning

Engfa's Pov:

When I woke up in the morning I felt someone's sleeping on top of me. It was Charlotte. I didn't know what was going on and why is she sleeping on top of me although it was really nice seeing her sleep like this.

I was staring at her for like 20 minutes already and I could feel she is slowly waking up. She open her eyes and looked at me. We made eye contact and she said  "good morning P'fa" with her husky morning voice. That was so hot and made my heart beat faster.  "Good morning bunny" I said. She smiled at me making me smile at her too.

"How was your sleep" I asked
"It was really good, I'm really sorry for sleeping on you like this"
"No it's okay, but I have a question to ask"
"what is it?"
"Did you hug me or did I hug you?" I asked curiously.
She sighed and said.
"Well you hugged me because I was scared and started crying at night"
She was looking down embarrassed.

Charlotte's Pov:

I was looking down embarrassed when I felt Engfa's hand on my chin lifting my head up. I made eye contact with her and she said.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it, everyone cries sometimes and so many people are scared of ghosts, don't worry I will protect you from them" she said and winked at me.
"Thank you P'fa I really appreciate it" I said and blushed looking down once again.
"No problem bunny"

After she said it she poke my nose and smiled at me once again. Oh god I could wake up everyday like this. Having her close makes me nervous and calm at same time. I feel really safe with her.

When I came to my sense, I slowly get up from her embrace and went to my room to do my morning routine. Engfa probably does the same. I'm really gland I have a stepsister like her and not some annoying bitch.

______________________

New chapter is here!! It's little short, but I promise the next one will be longer. Also I'm sorry for not updating it sooner but I am so busy right now and don't have much time. I will try my best to update this every two days but I am not promising anything heheheh. Bye for now have great day!!❤️‍🩹