Chapter 7: Restaurant

Engfa's pov:

We were slowly approaching the place were our hotel was. I looked at Charlotte and saw her reading a book. Yes Charlotte isn't sleeping anymore she woke up like hour ago saying she can't sleep because she is too excited. Now we are both looking out of the windows admiring the hotel we are going to be staying in. Charlie stopped at the parking lot, we grabbed all our things and were ready to go inside the hotel.

When we reached the reception, mom get our key cards and we were ready to go find our rooms. I was little upset thinking bout that me and Charlotte will have separated rooms. Then I noticed that mom has only two key cards, she saw me looking at her hand and showed me the cards with smile on her lips. I was so happy that me and Char can be roommates. I just hope there won't be only one double bed. Don't get me wrong I love cuddling and sleeping with Charlotte in my arms, but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or something. I am pretty sure she is not that much into skin-ship like me.

"Girls here is your key card, please don't lose it." Mom said and I just smiled at her knowing that she was saying that to me mainly.
"We won't mom don't worry." Charlotte said.
"I trust you Charlotte" mom said.

With that she gave the key card to Charlotte and we started to look for our room. It was quite far for moms and Charlie room, but I don't really mind it. Maybe mom get our rooms far from each other on propose. I won't be surprised about that I know she wants to have her alone time with Charlie. Things like this are in relationship important too.

We reached our room, Charlotte opened the door and I let her in first like a gentle woman i am. While I was going inside my heart raced and I became nervous.

Charlottes pov:

I was really gland I have room with P'fa. I stepped in the room and I could see really large bathroom with glazed shower and toilet. I walked past the bathroom and saw very large room with one double bed in the middle. Me and P'fa were really surprised about how large and beautiful everything was.

*batroom*

*the room*

*the room*