Chapter 1

No one's POV

In a kingdom far away lived a Princess named Olivia and her twin brother Prince Oba of the Royaume Kingdom; they had ruled the kingdom ever since their parents died of an incurable disease when they were 13 years old. Now they are 17 and people have complained about Olivia ruling alongside her older twin brother but even though people have complained about Queen Olivia she had ignored everyone, she knew that people didn't really like the fact of siblings ruling alongside each other. But sadly everything had changed after King Oba married a girl named Emily and because her brother had gotten married she was no longer Queen and Emily had made Olivia the servant she had tried to tell her brother about it but Oba had shut her out, upon realizing that her brother had shut her out she ran to her room and started crying. She hadn't cried since her parents and one of her best friends, Quinn had died as did everyone around her except her best friend Penelope and her brother had told her not to cry because crying shows weakness so she had never cried since then. Olivia never wanted to lose her title as Queen but no one but her best friend had noticed because everyone else was happy about Oba being married since they now have a queen who is not blood related to the king. Olivia always knew what her mother Queen Opal had told her before she had died. It was "If you don't get what you want don't blame it on anyone because karma will come back and bite you" because she knew what her mother meant by that. Ever since her parents and Quinn died and her brother got married she felt that her life was always going to have sadness and no happiness.