Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

I woke up at 6:00 A.M. to make breakfast for Oba and Emily, I hate Emily because she made me the f*ck!ng servant even though I have royal status. I tried to tell the villagers she wasn't the Queen they thought she was, But they didn't believe me. They all said to me that I was just jealous that I was no longer queen. Today Emily and Oba got an invitation to a masquerade ball, and they told me I can't go because I am a servant, but little do they know I have a plan.

Third person POV

Olivia had gone out shopping to get "food" for Oba and Emily but in reality, she went to buy a dress and a mask for the masquerade ball. Oba and Emily did not know that Olivia had gone to get an outfit for the masquerade. After she got her outfit for the ball she quickly took it to her closet and hid it so her brother in sister-in-law would not what she did. She then called her friends on her phone and told them that she was going to the masquerade she also begged her friends not to tell Oba and Emily and they agreed that they would not tell her brother and sister-in-law. She always wished that she could have done something to save her friend Quinn but unfortunately, Oba wouldn't let her even have a say in what happened to Quinn after Quinn's death Olivia had locked herself in her room for 2 months and she would not leave the only time she would let her room was to use the bathroom or get food.

Olivia's POV

I wonder what would have happened if my brother had given me a say in what happened to one of my best friends Quinn he was a good friend he would never lie to me or Penelope he was the best friend anyone could have but my damn brother wouldn't let have a say in whether Quinn could live or die. Why do Oba and Emily always want to ruin my life and why won't the villagers believe me when I say the truth about Emily but the only thing they say to me is "You're just jealous that you are not queen anymore" or "How dare you say about our queen" like b*!ch you know nothing about your queen or me.