And So it begins...

It all started on one peculiar night.

A Great and powerful beast made of energy known as the nine tails attacked the Shinobi village of konoha. The great beast towered over much and destroyed almost the entire village, however a single warrior known as the fourth hokage appeared and with a kunai in hand, he dashed towards the beast as they began to fight.

As the two battled they released immense amounts of energy from each blow, unbeknownst to them this energy started to gather just outside of konoha. This caused the elements to go haywire as the sky was consumed by ginormous storms which endlessly raged onwards and blanketed the entire sky, the oceans had risen into terribly large tsunamis which threatened entire fishing villages and anything near water, unholy flames scorched entire Forests ablaze and ginormous earthquakes shook the land.

In the very center of the swirling storms, humongous tsunamis, unholy flames and devastating earthquakes was a massive amount of energy which started to form itself into a door.

For a brief moment everything was silent, the storms had stopped, the tsunamis froze, the earthquakes shushed and the flames quenched. Then within the blink of an eye, it all vanished into Pure energy, making it seem like nothing happened.

The energy on the other hand rushed itself towards the door as the door itself started to crack apart as it was overflowed with energy.

"DIABOLICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" A feminine voice screamed from the door as it then exploded itself open from just the raw amount of energy that had been gathered

"DIABOLICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" A feminine voice screamed from the door as it then exploded itself open from just the raw amount of energy that had been gathered. Suddenly a clawed hand emerged from the Smoke and remains of the door as the smoke was waved away in a single swipe, revealing an ancient threat from so long ago.

The feminine entity then keeled over in exhaustion as it had taken a lot of her power to rip open a hole between dimensions. She then ran and hid into the shadows as her sharp claws then started to extend themselves. "Go, find me the largest source of energy in this world!" She whispered as her claws then extended once more and started to fly towards konoha.

Back at konoha, the nine-tailed fox has been sealed into a child, the forth Hokages son. A old man followed by several people wearing different animal shaped masks walked towards the boy.