allegiances

### THUNDERCLAN

#### Leader
- **BOULDERSTAR**: A white and ginger tom with exceptionally long whiskers. Boulderstar is a strategic leader, known for his calm demeanor even in the face of danger.

#### Deputy
- **BOUNCEFLIGHT**: A black and white tom with a sharp mind for tactics. Bounceflight is quick to adapt to changing circumstances and is a trusted advisor to Boulderstar.

#### Medicine Cat
- **LIGHTTALON**: A golden brown tom with a gentle touch. Lighttalon is devoted to healing and mentoring his apprentice.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **SUNNYPAW** - A light cream she-cat who is eager to learn the ways of healing.

#### Warriors
- **LIONWILLOW**: A white and ginger tom known for his strength and courage.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **RUSHPAW** - A night-black she-cat with a fierce determination.
- **COLDTHROAT**: A creamy brown tom with one dead eye, skilled in combat and known for his silent vigilance.
- **WILDHOLLOW**: A light cream tom who is a bit of a loner but highly effective in battle.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **JAYPAW** - A smoky black she-cat with a sharp focus.
- **SNAILPOOL**: A fluffy gray and white she-cat with a gentle nature.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **FALLENPAW** - A black and white tom, calm and collected.
- **EBONYBROOK**: A creamy tom with a golden-brown muzzle, friendly and social.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **SWEETPAW** - A black tabby she-cat with a curious spirit.
- **STONESUN**: A long-haired black tom who is thoughtful and wise.
- **TIMBERHEART**: A silvery gray tom, known for his bravery.

#### Queens
- **DUCKPAD**: A cream tabby she-cat with brown eyes, known for her protective nature.

#### Kits
- **QUICKKIT**: A creamy tom, Duckpad's kit.

### SHADOWCLAN

#### Leader
- **MAGPIESTAR**: A pure white tom with a black tail and large teeth. He is authoritative and sometimes harsh.

#### Deputy
- **LARKRAPID**: A brown tom with a quick temper.

#### Medicine Cat
- **LONGFERN**: A black and white tom with pale orange stripes. He's wise and experienced.

#### Warriors
- **LITTLELIGHT**: A silver tom with one dead eye, reserved but fiercely loyal.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **SQUIRRELPAW** - A pink tom, curious but reckless.
- **RAGGEDSPECK**: A brown and cream tom with white forepaws, known for his playful attitude.
- **TIGERPETAL**: A gray and white tom with a bold personality.

#### Queens
- **SPIDEREAR**: A pretty russet-colored she-cat, attentive and caring.
- **FINCHSTRIKE**: A pink she-cat with a strong maternal instinct.
- **LAKEBRANCH**: A pink she-cat, quiet but gentle.

#### Elders
- **QUICKSTREAM**: A broad-shouldered mottled brown tom with pointy ears.
- **TINYCREEK**: A pretty white she-cat with yellow eyes.

#### Kits
- **LITTLEKIT**: A pink tom.
- **BEETLEKIT**: A russet-colored she-cat.
- **FERRETKIT**: A red tabby she-cat.
- **TROUTKIT**: A pink tom.

### WINDCLAN

#### Leader
- **WASPSTAR**: A long-legged silver she-cat, a keen strategist and respected leader.

#### Deputy
- **HAYBLAZE**: A broad-shouldered dusky brown tom, tough but fair.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **FIREPAW** - A golden she-cat, spirited and ambitious.

#### Medicine Cat
- **BROWNHOLLOW**: A cream tabby she-cat with a cream-tipped tail, gentle and nurturing.

#### Warriors
- **WASPSTORM**: A huge creamy she-cat with a crooked smile, known for her brute strength.
- **SUNNYSTEP**: A mottled brown tom, quick and agile.
- **EGGNETTLE**: A pure white tom with a calm demeanor.
- **WASPFUR**: A golden tom with darker orange stripes, lively and energetic.
- **EAGLEBRIGHT**: A black she-cat, swift and clever.
- **FENNELSCAR**: A white tom, cautious and meticulous.

#### Queens
- **TANSYGOOSE**: A speckled brown she-cat with large gray paws.

#### Elders
- **GRASSSNOW**: A creamy she-cat, experienced and wise.

#### Kits
- **TANGLEKIT**: A speckled brown she-cat.
- **LARCHKIT**: A golden tabby tom.

### RIVERCLAN

#### Leader
- **RAVENSTAR**: A black and white she-cat, strategic and quick-thinking.

#### Deputy
- **JAGGEDTOOTH**: A red tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes, aggressive but loyal.

#### Medicine Cat
- **GORSERUN**: A golden brown she-cat with one missing ear, diligent and kind-hearted.

#### Warriors
- **SHADOWTHORN**: A pure white she-cat with large teeth, feared and respected.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **MINTPAW** - A brown tom, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- **HOLLOWHEATHER**: A brown tabby tom with dark blue eyes, thoughtful and resourceful.
  - **APPRENTICE**: **TINYPAW** - A pure white tom, focused and patient.
- **RAGGEDFUR**: A white tom with torn ears, rugged and battle-scarred.
- **WASPTHICKET**: A golden brown tom, known for his strength and loyalty.
- **LOUDTUFT**: A pure white tom, lively and spirited.
- **SOOTSWIPE**: A golden brown she-cat with a jagged white marking, fierce and tenacious.
- **TORNJAW**: A golden she-cat, sharp-witted and agile.
- **BIRDDUST**: A speckled white tom with large teeth, jovial but tough.
- **HALFMIST**: A smoky black she-cat, quiet but observant.

#### Queens
- **SPARKFACE**: A smoky black she-cat with light splotches, caring and protective.
- **ANTMASK**: A creamy brown she-cat, known for her nurturing nature.
- **PIGEONBROOK**: A golden tabby she-cat, calm and gentle.

#### Elders
- **MOONDAWN**: A pure white she-cat, a clan elder known for her wisdom.
- **FERNSTORM**: A white tom, experienced and respected among the elders.

#### Kits
- **BEECHKIT**: A pure white tom.
- **PEARKIT**: A speckled white she-cat.
- **LICHENKIT**: A golden tom.

### CATS OUTSIDE CLANS
- **LION**: An orange she-cat who prefers life outside the clans, known for her independence and strength.