27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date

Hello Lovely Onions,
How are you all doing?
Hope you all are doing well,
Here is another chapter,
Happy Reading ✨💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Aaj ka Gaana Aap sabhi Apni aur se chun lein 🤧❤️

🔸🔸🔸🔸

We walked inside the Mansion, I walked to the dining table to get us both a Glass of Water while he locked the Doors

We walked inside the Mansion, I walked to the dining table to get us both a Glass of Water while he locked the Doors. Filling two glasses, I walked back to the Living area where He was standing.

"Thank you, Biwi." He said as He took the Glass from my Hand, and gestured me to Sit. But Instead I just started Walking up the Stairs. I am so tired, Yeah I feel Oddly better knowing there is no one to harm me anymore. But Still all the events that Happened recently have literally took a toll on me. I was walking up the stairs when suddenly I was in air, To be specific in my husband's arms, who seems to love picking me up.

"I can walk by myself." I said, more like whined.
"You don't have to, when you are exhausted and got a Husband." He winked and starting stepping up.

I just kept my arms around his neck and kept my Head on his Shoulders. In a minute were standing in our room, He walked us to the Bathroom and Helped me stand back on my feet. He walked behind me as I was standing infront of the Mirror, I felt his Fingers on my Back making the Shiver run down my spine, His held the Strings on my Blouse and Opened them making me Gasp.

"Arsh, what- He just placed a kiss on my Shoulder like earlier, and Stepped back.

"Get Changed biwi, I will get changed in the Guest room." He said and without waiting for my reply walked out of the Bathroom. I just kept a hand on my cheeks before Sighing and walking to the Shower.

When I was done, I walked out of the Bathroom, He was Standing in the Balcony looking all Fresh, I walked towards the balcony and noticed he was drinking.

"Arsh." I called his name as I walked in the balcony, He looked back and smiled, Forwarding his hand for me to hold. I slipped my hand in his letting him pull me towards him. He kept the glass aside and made stand infront of him with my Back against his Chest and Wrapped one arm around my Shoulders while other was around my waist. I heard him sigh as I leaned more into his embrace.

"Say it, Biwi." He said breaking the silence.
"What?"
"Whatever you have on mind, I can tell you have got something on your mind."
"I.. Like You drink?" He hummed, but didn't said anything taking this as a Chance I continued.

"I mean at business party or something, It's Understandable that You have to drink a little but Normally.. it's not good for your health.." I said, I mean Ofcourse it's not that big of a deal nowadays but It doesn't change the fact that It's harmful for his Health.