Epilogue ❤️

~ EPILOGUE ~
[ Four years Later ]

{ Smut warning, Only read if you are comfortable }

"Biwi." I called but didn't got any response, and was about to call her again as I stepped inside our room, But before I could call out her name my eyes went to the Bed, Our Bed which Had a Flower Bouquet and a Card. A smile made its way on my Face as I walked to the bed, Picking up the Flowers I took out the Note From them.

'Welcome Back Hubby, Count till ten, And Your Surprise gift on the Occasion of Our Fourth Anniversary will be there' reading the Note loud out, I looked at my Wrist watch, Exactly 11 seconds Before it's Twelve o'clock, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

"Happy Anniversary, Baby." I felt her arms wrap around my Waist from Behind as a Kiss Landed on my Back.

"Happy Anniversary Biwi, It's been Four years of you Handling me, Just an Eternity more to go." She giggled and slapped my Back Lightly before turning me Around. My eyes landed on her, Who was Wearing a Rob, Her Hair Open, and As always Her Fragrance invading my soul.

"Won't you ask about your Gift?"
"Nah."
"Why? You have to ask..."
"I have my Gift in my Arms." I said and Picked her Up making her Wrap her Legs around my Waist and Arms around my Neck.

"Hehe, Right. You have your Gift in your Arms." Chuckling at her Comment, I walked to the Bed and Layed her There, Kissing Her Lips for a Few Seconds before Stepping back.

"I will come back after Changing." I was about to Walk back but She held my hand and Pulled me towards her making me Loose my Balance. Now I was on the Top of her, Balancing my wait on One hand while Other is on her cheek.

"Biwi."
"What's the Benefit?"
"Sunshine."
"Eventually you will not have any clothes on you in around ten minutes then why go away."

"Are you Pregnant again Biwi?"
"No why?"
"You are sounding Horny, Which is so Unlike you."
"I don't care about that, You come here." She said and Her Lips were on mine, after a Brief moment, I took the Incharge of Kiss, My Hand went to the knot of Her Rob, Opening it with my Fingers I kept my Hand on her Belly Dragging it up to her Breast, And Stopped when I felt Lace beneath my Fingers, Leaving her Lips I looked down at her Goddess like body, She fucking Wore Red.

"You like the Surprise?"
"I did, But I like what's beneath it more." I said and tore her Brassiere, and Latched onto her Nipples.

"Ah, Arsh.." She moaned while Her hands made their way to my hair. I slowly without detaching my Mouth, Settled between her Legs, She responded to my Move and Wrapped her Legs around my Torso Pulling me Even Closer and Arching Her Back as I nearly Chewed Her Nipple and Massaged the Other Breast.

Her Moans are literally the most Beautiful sound, After Her Giggles. I continued my Work on her Breast and Slowly Traced the Fingers of my Other Hand on her Belly, Her Thigh, going closer to her pussy.

"Arsh Pleasee"
"Please What Biwi?" I asked and Bit her Nipple while Cupping her Pussy.

"Fuck, Arsh.. Pleasee."
"You have got to be more Specific, Sunshine."

"I don't want anymore Torture Just Fuck me Already, I need you, Pleaseee." She said Arching Her back, I looked up at her before detaching my mouth from her Breast as I sat up between her Legs and Removed my Shirt, Her Fingers Traced my Abs and went to the belt but Before She could Continue I stopped her hand.

"On your Fours now Bi-wi." A Spark came in her Eyes as She Grinned and Turned around, I removed her Panty in One go and Spanked her Ass, Making Her Moan.

"Arsh, Pleaseee, I need Friction."
"This is the Only Time I love it when you Say Please Biwi." I said and Pulled my Pants Down Before Entering her Pussy in One go, a Scream escaped her Lips As She Held on the Headboard.

Our moans and Groans filled the Room till Midnight, Almost Morning till we fell Asleep in Each other's Embrace.

I felt something Near my Toes, Which made me Open my eyes, I looked beside me and found Arsh Sleeping Peacefully, With his Hair on his Forehead, And Head in the Crook of my neck, I yawned and Tried to Sit up but Couldn't because of his Arm that is...

I felt something Near my Toes, Which made me Open my eyes, I looked beside me and found Arsh Sleeping Peacefully, With his Hair on his Forehead, And Head in the Crook of my neck, I yawned and Tried to Sit up but Couldn't because of his Arm that is Wrapped around my Arm.

And That's when I again felt two little Hands Around my Leg, a Smile made its way on my Face as I heard two little Giggled and Then two little monkeys entered into our Quilt One Settled on the Top of me while Other one layed on Arsh's Arm before they finally Peeked out of the Quilt.

"Molning momma." Avyansh said and Layed his head on Arsh's Arm

"Its Guf molning." Dhruv corrected him and Kissed my cheek.

"Good Morning Babies." I said and Placed kisses on my Little Two and Half year old Twins.

"No good morning for Dadda?" I heard Arsh's Voice near my Neck.

"Hehe." My babies Giggled and Kissed his Cheek wishing him Good morning, to which Arsh Replied with lots of Kisses on their Face Making the sound of their Giggles fill the Room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Review Time ~

Heya Lovelies, So I hope you all liked the Story, Now since it's Finally Completed, I wanted to ask you all, How was the Story Overall, The Scenes you liked, Scenes you didn't liked, And Many more things.

Will wait for your Reviews.

~ Love ya ~