4 | Requests Closed

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well! Shop will be temporarily open with 10 slots OR until August 17th. It just all depends which one comes first. After that, my shop will be closed for a while, so if you want an icon, now would be the time to get one.

There is one minor rule change to one of the rules on the list below, but they're mostly all the same. Please follow them in order to get the best experience from the shop and to help my side of things:

1.) Icons must be used for 2 weeks, whether it be on Discord or Wattpad. IN ADDITION TO THIS, you'll have 10 days to claim or ask of a remake of the icon once it's posted. If in 10 days, you do not ask for a remake or have used/credited me, it will result in a violation. Note: I do realize that Wattpad doesn't always notify someone, so I will tag in the comments as well a couple days later to ensure the requester has seen it.

2.) You must give me credit in some way. This could be in your bio, an announcement that all your followers can see, etc. The ONLY exception is if you request an icon without any text on it because I'm not really changing much when that happens.

3.) Violate any of the rules above twice, and you will be on a banned list. I've yet to make one, so please, don't be the first.

4.) The form must be filled out EXACTLY like the example! Failure to do so will result in delay in request or even me skipping it.

Form:

1.) Focal Point: This is what you want on the icon. Is it a character, an animal, or a person (note: I only work with cartoon/anime-style artwork). Do you have a specific picture you want me to work with (if so, please send it to me via Discord). Would you like it to be a surprise (if so, please let me know a few of your favorite fandoms, shows, animals, etc to let me get a start).

2.) Mood: This helps me figure out what kind of picture, borders, and even text that will be used.

3.) Border: Would you like this or no?

4.) Text: Shorter names work best, but I can alway try longer names if needbe.

Example of form:

Focal Point: Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket
Mood: cheerful
Border: yes!
Text: Junie

As long as you tell me what you want for each part, you should be good to go! I cannot wait to see what you all request!!

Requests:

1.) Keiko

2.) Grim

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)