Chapter One

Nobody loved Dean Ambrose quite like you did. The way his curls fell over his forehead, or the raspiness of his voice, He was perfect. So when you were offered a job backstage for WWE you were ecstatic. Today was your first day on the job, as you were unloading trucks full of equipment your eyes wandered over to see him, The "Lunatic Fringe". God, just looking at him gave you butterflies. He must have felt your eyes looking at him cause he turned around looking back at you giving you a soft smile. You quickly turn back around getting back to work pretending like that didn't just happen. After hours of hard work, the arena was finally set up for tonight. Going backstage you try and find a quiet spot for you to rest. Sitting down in a corner you put your headphones in listening to the song "Rosemary" by your favorite band Deftones. Slowly losing yourself in your thought you were quickly brought back to reality of hearing someone talking to you. Once you snap out of your daydreaming session you realize the person talking to you was none other than the Lunatic Fringe himself. "Is that Deftones?" He asked. Confused, you take your headphones off as you remember what music you were listening to. "Y-yeah, do you listen to them too?" You ask. "They are one of my favorite bands!" He exclaims. You perk up, "Wow, he listens to Deftones?" You thought to yourself. "That's so cool..." The newfound common interest was only the beginning of what was to come. Before the conversation could continue any further you introduce yourself. "My names y/n" You reach your hand out to him. "I'm sure you already know my name" he giggles returning the handshake. "You must be new to the team, I've never seen you before," He asks. "Yeah, today's actually my first day" you smile. "What are they doing letting the pretty girl do all the hard work around here" He laughed. You blush at his statement, "don't worry I can handle it" you replied. Ambrose notices the slight blush on your face but says nothing. "Well I'm on in a few minutes but it was nice meeting you, y/n" he yelled as he jogged away to get ready for his match, leaving you back in the corner. All of a sudden you hear a guitar blasting over the speakers. You sit there for a moment but then you realize that it's Deans theme. You quickly stand up and walk over to see him walking out with a menacing look in his eyes and making his way to the ring. You cheering him on from backstage. His match tonight was against the one and only Brock Lesner. Watching the match you're on the edge of your seat hoping for Dean to win. After countless minutes of fighting he pins Brock and successfully gets the win. Dean walks backstage and was greeted with the sight of you smiling and congratulating him on his performance tonight. He pats himself on the back, "hey, after we are done here tonight me, Seth, and Roman are gonna go hit up one of the local bars, You interested?" He asks. You don't drink much but you couldn't pass up the opportunity to hang out with Ambrose. It's the perfect opportunity to get closer to him. "Of course!" You exclaim quickly. "Perfect" he responds with a slight grin on his face. He once again walks off into the locker rooms. He stops for a moment "I'll come and find you when we are ready" You give him a slight nod as he turns back around disappearing around the corner. You tried to contain your excitement. You watch the clock tic by watching the hands move ever so slightly. After what felt like forever Dean came back to grab you. Meeting up with Dean he introduces you to Seth and Roman. "This is y/n, today was her first day so I figured I'll bring her with me tonight so she can make some friends." Both of them respond with "At first I thought you finally found a girlfriend" The two of them laugh. Dean and you blush a bit at the comment. "Anyways guys, let's get going. We've got a fun night ahead of us".

AYEEEE FIRST CHAPTER DONE!
what are we thinking so far? I'm liking it but what about you?