Chapter Three

You wake up the next morning to your alarm on your hotel bed over the covers with your shoes still on. Wondering what happened you get up from bed then sit right back down due to the massive headache that had hit you. Memory's flooding back into your mind of last night. "Oh my god," you thought to yourself. Finally getting the courage to get out of bed you chug some water and make it to the bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror. Mascara rubbed all over your eyes and lipstick smudged. Memory's still foggy from the night before. You grab some ibuprofen and get yourself ready for the day. Tonight was a house show, so not as much heavy lifting but still a stressful day to come. As you were putting mascara on you had the sudden urge to throw up. Quickly putting your makeup down you lean over the toilet. "Yep, definitely hungover"  you whisper to yourself. After getting ready you grab your belongings and walk out the door. Still groggy you make it to the lobby and run into the boys. "Good morning princess," Dean   Says. "Princess?" you thought to yourself "Good morning boys" you reply. "How do you feel?" Dean asks. "Hungover" you chuckle. "I bet, you were drunk as fuck last night". Panic arose on your face, "how drunk?" You ask. "Don't worry you didn't do anything dumb, you were very touchy though. Constantly hugging me" he laughs. "Yeah, I probably should have told y'all I get touchy when I'm drunk. I tend to try and kiss people." You chuckle. "Anyways, we might wanna get going. We've got a long day ahead of us," you say. "Hey can I get a ride again today?"  You ask. "Of course" Dean exclaims. Catching up to him, you walk with him to his car. Getting into the front passenger seat the smell of his cologne becomes very familiar. The memory of last night, pushing your head outside the window to look up at the night sky. So beautiful" You thought. Arriving at the arena, Dean parks out back. "Should we make this a routine?" You ask. "You bet" he responds with a smirk. You and Dean part ways, you head to the trucks and he heads to the locker rooms. After a few long hours your job was done, now you got to sit back, relax, and watch the show. Before it started you try to find Dean, walking backstage, down the halls. He's nowhere to be found. You run into Roman, "Do you know where Dean is? I can't find him anywhere" you ask. "Around this time Dean normally goes out back to smoke a cigarette. It's his way of calming himself before the show" Roman replies. You give him a quick thanks and head out back. The time was now 7:45 pm, the sun is starting to set and the show is set to start in 15 minutes. You open the back door to have your eyes met with Deans, cigarette in hand. "Nervous?" You ask, "Nah, I just come out here to clear my head. Watching the planes pass by and the sunset," he says. You sit down and pat the ground as a signal for him to join you, he sits. Taking a long drag of his cigarette he looks up and blows the smoke into the sky. He looks at you and hands you the cigarette, You take a hit. The silence was as loud as ever. As you blew out the smoke you look at him, looking deep into his blue eyes. For what felt like hours you sat there looking at each other. Finally, Dean broke the silence. "How are you doing," He asks with a genuine look on his face. "Like overall, or what?" You respond. "Overall," He says still with a genuine look on his face. "I'm doing ok, it's been pretty rough lately with money. This job was a miracle, and not just because of the money. But because of the people I've met. Like you, I know it's only been a few days but I'm grateful" you say with a smile creeping up onto your face. He pulls you into a deep hug burying his face into your shoulder. "I'm glad to hear you're doing better, I'm ever here for you if you need to talk" he responds with his muffled voice. He pulls away and smiles at you. A slight blush appears on your face as you smile back.  *squeak* you both look over, "Dean, you're on in five". He stands up and lets his hand down for you to grab. You stand up with the help of his hand, walking back inside. "Come find me after the show, we should talk some more" he chuckles.