chapter 2

pulling up to the party i was shocked at how many people there were. mario parked and i got out. "okay spencer, you need to be careful. this is a gang get together. them over there," he said, pointing over to a group of people, "are the most dangerous ones. the one in the white jacket is ronnie. he's their leader. he just got out of prison to give you an idea. then you have the greens, the purples, then us, the reds. that's our leader." he finished, pointing at a guy without a shirt on. i watched for a minute before realizing it was nick. i saw him kiss multiple girls before walking off. i watched him put on a shirt and when he turned around i slapped him as hard as i could. "what the fuck!" he yelled. "what are you doing here?" he asked, angrily. "surprise i made it on foot?" i replied. "you're going home." he said , backing me up into the jeep near us. "i'm gonna stay as long as i want." he looked down at my neck and i just knew he had saw my tattoo by the look on his face. "and what's this?" he asks, sarcastically. "it's a knot." "to show how twisted you are?" he asks. i roll my eyes before responding, "No, to show how strong i am. its a figure eight knot. the hardest to undo." "there's no knot too hard for me." he said, smirking, "just by kissing girls tattoos they loosen up." "i'm not like other girls." i replied. "i think you are." he said, getting closer to me. "you haven't asked me to let you go." he said, finally. "of course i want you to get off me." i said, pushing him off. "see you at home little sis." he commented, before walking off. "shit!" i yelled, punching the jeep i was leaning up against.

"hey you good?" some girl said, coming up to me. "sorry, is this your jeep?" i asked, facing her. "no, some loser who snuck into the party. destroy it for all i care." she responded, laughing. "i'm spencer." "jenna. nice to meet you. now lets go party!" she yelled. i walked with her over to the main part of the party. "shit. i cant see my best friend or my boyfriends stories." i said, clicking onto their stories one more time to find it saying 'unavailable'. "i think you need a new best friend and a new boyfriend, girl. take your bra off! get drunk! make out with someone! in that order." she said, pointing around at all the guys. "nah, i dont feel like it tonight. gotta get into the grove of things." and before i knew it someone came up and scooped jenna in his arms and started heavily kissing her. "spencer, lion." jenna explained in between kisses. i stood there and watched them for a minute before realizing it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon. "okay." i mumbled to myself. i walked over to the edge of the pool, near the dj booth. "spencer. nichola's sister right?" i heard, turning around. the guy mario introduced as ronnie was talking to me. "uhm yeah. news travels fast i guess." i responded, looking away. i heard him snap his fingers and some guy came up to me. "coke or mojito?" he asked. "coca cola." i replied, taking the coke from the guys hand. i took a sip, letting the liquid burn down my throat. "damn, is there rum in this?" i asked. "a little-" he said, before getting punched in the face. when i looked up i noticed it was nicholas. "dont bring that shit in here again! leave!" he yelled, pointing in the direction of the red jeep.

"nicholas what the hell!" i screamed. instead of responding he just turned around to look at me. i took a sip of my drink, letting the liquid once more drain down my throat. nick slapped the drink out of my hand. "that asshole goes around spiking girls drinks." he said, his face hard. "shit." i said, wiping my mouth on my hands. "i'm taking you home." he said grabbing my shoulder. "no, no, mario is." i said looking around. I called out his name a few times before losing the strength in my legs, and falling. he caught me, and took me over to his car.

———————-

"damn it! im fine! im just hot." i exclaimed, falling forward and letting my head hit the dashboard. i felt nicks are push my back into my seat. "im cold!" i said. i heard nick laugh and i smiled to myself. "no, no! not this again. pull over. let me drive." i said, pointing at the wheel. "um no your drugged." nick said, glancing over in my direction. "you had a drink too." i said, pointing at him. "yeah one shot." he defended. "sure, but off a girls boobs. nice tequila mixed with salty sweat. tasty huh?" i said, with a smirk.

we pulled into the driveway and nick came over to my side of the car, unbuckled me, and then pulled me out of the seat. "you have to be quiet. or my dads gonna kill me" nick whispered, as he helped me up the stairs. i could hear my mom and will talking in the distance and before i knew it, nick had picked me up bridal style. "you know i bet your mom never taught you that there were things called glasses that you drink from." i said, before grabbing onto his arm. "ahh i bet you drink your steroids from a glass"

we reached my room and nick laid me on my bed and covered me with the duvet. he reached for the light and i nearly jumped out of my skin. "leave it on" i mumbled. he complied and sat there a moment longer before i felt his hand run over the tattoo on my neck. i was hoping he didn't notice the goosebumps that came over my entire body.
"goodnight spencer." nick said softly while shutting my bedroom door.