Come join me, Lunar.. Part 1/1

Thank you @Obscure-panda for the request!! <3/P!
---------------------------
Lunar stuffed his phone into his pocket, and just enjoyed the fresh air that the outside provided. He hugged Spigot to his chest, booping the reindeer's tiny red nose as he walked, giggling to himself as he stared at spigot.

Sure, Lunar got a few stares from people, but at this point humans were starting to get used to animatronics walking around, plus they never bothered eachother, so why should either of them care?

He walked by a flower cart, stopping to admire some light blue ones before he waved at the florist and continued to walk. With how much technology stuff he was surrounded by 24/7, he enjoyed going outside, as it was calming.

He tucked spigot into his pocket as he looked at the displays in the windows of stores he passed by, especially at the toy store ones. There were those telescopes for children, but Lunar would've loved to get one someday. Imagine how peaceful and fun that would be? If all three of the brothers went stargazing sometime? That thought made lunar let out a small squeal of excitement as he turned away from the display and continued to walk.

Lunar began to gently flap his hands as he walked, enjoying the calmness of being by his self for a bit. Honestly, it felt wonderful not to be around Sun cleaning 24/7, Monty and Moon arguing like a married couple, or any other animatronic.

As Lunar was just calmly walking, he felt someone's gaze last longer than the other's that he had received, but he just brushed it off, seeing as it could've been a kid or something. However he could've sworn that he heard someone's footsteps quicken behind him, so he picked up the pace a bit, no longer feeling the calmness of the outdoors that he had felt earlier.

The footsteps had stopped, and he let out a sigh of relief as he returned to his normal pace, hopping over lines and cracks in the concrete for funzies. He began to hum the daycare theme to himself as he continued to just enjoy life, when suddenly his calm aura was disturbed.

"Lunar~"

The next thing Lunar knew, Eclipse had grabbed his arm and dragged him into the alleyway that he was just walking past, with Eclipse keeping a hand over his mouth. Lunar felt his eyes widen and he tried to wriggle out of Eclipse's grasp, but to no avail.

As soon as they were both deep in an alleyway away from the busy streets, Eclipse let go of Lunar and backed away from him, blocking the exit with his arms crossed over his chest. Lunar quickly pulled out Spigot and hugged the small reindeer tightly to his chest as he let out a small squeak of fear.

Eclipse looked down at Spigot, raising one eyebrow as he spoke. "What the hell is that?-" He asked as he pointed at Spigot, his voice sounded curious and malicious as usual, but to be honest that was just his normal voice.

"None of your business, now what do you want Eclipse?" Lunar said in a harsh tone as he gently put Spigot back in his hoodie pocket. Eclipse rolled his eyes at Lunar's tone, but he didn't comment on it, or too much at least.

"Awh, aren't you happy to see your brother?~ That makes me so sad, Lunar." Eclipse spoke in an overly-dramatic tone, which made Lunar let out a huff of frustration. He hated when Eclipse used that tone.

"Just get to the point, Eclipse. I know you want something." Lunar mimicked Eclipse's pose as he waited for Eclipse to stop being dramatic and just tell him what he wanted.

Eclipse let out that dumb maniacal laugh at Lunar's words before he spoke. "Oh, such a clever one, aren't you Lunar? Well, I suppose I did create you, so that's no surprise~ Anyways, I wanted you to join me again, as I mistook you for an idiot at first."

Lunar just blinked at Eclipse a few times, looking at him as if he was a psychopath, which he was, before snickering a bit, but he was quickly shut up by Eclipse's glare.