02 | first day of seventh grade

"LIVY WAKE UPPP!!!" Is the firsts thing I hear this morning

"LIVY WAKE UPPP!!!" Is the firsts thing I hear this morning. I open my eyes and I see a very happy heather. "Ok ok I'll get up!"

I was kinda dreading this day I'm not excited at all. "Ok so I know you told me what you were going to wear yesterday liv but I was wondering if I could wear it pretty please....."

I look at her for a few seconds but I just give in "ok fineee but you gotta introduce my to everyone in your friend group so I ain't lonely!" Heather was to excited to even answer so she just runs out of the room.

—————————————————————————

"LIVY WERE LEAVING COME ON!" I heard my mom yell. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. We had to pick up Connie and another girl I just can't remember her name!

When this girl gets in the car she quickly complimented me and kept saying how pretty I was and how my style is so cool. I almost grabbed her to shut her up. Even heather seemed annoyed when she kept talking and talking.
—————————————————————————

When we arrived at the school I finally found out her name it's Becca damn was she annoying!

When we got out of the car and walked to heathers other friends everybody stared at me I heard a group of kids talking about me stuff like...
"Damn you Heathers sister she's hot"
"Damn check out that ass"
One kid said "she alright" he seemed annoyed for no reason🤦‍♀️

Heather introduced me to all her friends they seemed cool and they were really nice but none were Bette then Connie. Connie has been heathers friend since kindergarten and she was just better.😛

Heather then shows me the boys and I finally got to see who this Brandt kid was he just looked annoyed as soon as she introduced me to them the only nice one was

"And this is Alex my boyfriend!" Dustin and Brandt were just standing there and it was kinda awkward so I walked away.
—————————————————————————
I got to my home room and when I walked in everyone went silent and just stared at me. It was so awkward I just sat right in the back next to Jess heather's friend who was really nice too.

After a few minutes Mr. O started to take attendance.
"Anna Kone!?" He looked around until
"Present!" She looked around to see
If anyone was looking at her.

"Brandt Jackson!?" Mr.O looks around once again until "president!" everyone starts to laugh but I look over at Jess and we give each other a look of that wasn't at all funny!