03| Party

"20 DOLLARS BY THE FRONT DOOR BE GOOD LOVE YOU!" Our mom was going out for the 100th time this week because she needs to get away from the house and us

I decided to stay in my room for a little when everyone gets here. When everyone has been here for like 20 mins I hear a knock on my door "come in!" Heather walks in looking really nervous.

"Ok ok tiny problem I ordered food and the guy is outside and I thought mom said lots of money not 20 so the bill is a little over... and I told him my aunt would be down to pay so please act like my aunt and please do that hot thing you do."

I look at heather and I walk down the stairs to the door and see the pizza guy I start twirling my hair and acting all flirty " oh hey I'm so sorry I'm babysitting and they ordered pizza but I didn't know they had such cute men delivering the pizzas!" I said all flirty.

"Oh um thanks your so um h-h-pretty!" He says checking me out "why thank you anyway they ordered food without asking me I mean kids am I right." He was checking me out

"Oh yeah kids can be so annoying sometimes!" He seemed really nervous. "Oh I'm sorry how much are the pizzas?"
"Oh it's alright it's on the house!" I look back at heather who is smiling while all her friends watch.

" oh are you sure do you want anything-" he cuts me off "your number!" I just grab his hand and start to write a random phone number.

He hands me the pizza and I close the door "my job is done here!" Connie looks over at me "heather thanks the lord your sister is so hot!"
__________________________________

Heather begged me to stay downstairs to play games with her friends. So I stayed and we played spin the bottle and it was my turn i spin the bottle and it started to slow down then it landed on just my luck ......

BRANDT!
"Are you serious no i'm- I got cut off again. but this time from BRANDT KISSING ME! After he sat back down I was speechless and sat there in pure shock.

After a little it was Dustin's turn and he started to spin it I watch as it slowed down and land on ME! Bro why is this happ- I got cut off from my own thoughts damn why everyone cutting me off anyways by dustin kissing me!

I sort of just stop playing after that I just went to the bedroom I locked the door after like 30 seconds there was a knock I open the door and see Brandt.

"What do you want?!" I say annoyed He sort of just looked at me weird " I thought this was the bathroom geez what's your problem!"

I look at him in the eyes and mock him from earlier that day "your my problem bitch!" I slammed my door in his face annoyed for what reason idk I get angry a lot!

I got changed in comfy clothes when Heather and all her friends bursted in the room with beer and cigs and after that it went blank.

__________________________________

 I woke up the next morning to see some of heathers friends including heather on my floor with beer cans everywhere!

I tried to remember what happened last night but I have no idea. I go to the bathroom to change into new clothes and make breakfast for everyone this will be fun!

I was making pancakes when Heather walked down "hey whatcha doing?" I was about to answer when Alex walked down "hey guys!" I stood there baking the pancakes until I finished.

"Finally done yall want pancake you better because this took so long!" Alex quickly takes one and eats it "mhm pretty good!" I throw my hair in a messy bun which I never do.

"Wow this is my first time seeing you with a messy bun it looks-" heather gets cut off "hot!" Says Dustin walking down the stairs.

Heather gives him a look of disgust and starts talking to Alex when Brandt walks down the stairs.

"What's up guys I'm starving!"  Everyone looks at him and says good morning besides me "there's pancakes if you want them." I told him as I walked into the living room.

Heather walks in the living room "is there something going on between you and Brandt because you guys get so mad when you see each other. I stay silent then I tell how mean he is and what happened last night.

" hey." Heather whispers "you know how mom says if boys are mean to you they have a crush on you just don't want to show it I bet Brandt likes you!!"

I stare at her for a second "true because I'm so hot or because he is just a bitch!" She starts laughing "probably both!" I push heather away as she is laughing.

__________________________________

An hour later me, Heather, connie, Alex, Dustin, and unfortunately Brandt went to the mall. We walked around until heather dragged me and Connie into Victoria secret "ok guys I want a thong!"

Me and Connie stare at each other "ok but I have some at home you know." Heather starts running over to the thong section " I want my own!" She says grabbing a pink one.

Me and Connie walk out and find the boys while heather is checking out.We were all sitting at a table when a cute guy walks by. "Omg that's the hottest guy ever!" I said to Connie "oh that's shuji he is a ninth grader!"

I look over at the boys and Brandt look mad as he looked over at shuji. Was he jealous? No he hates me!

"ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GET ICE CREAM!!" Heather says yelling as she is running out of the store.
"Alright alright calm down and let's go."

"Strawberry is the best flavor!" I said to Connie "nah that's basic it's cookies and cream." Brandt chimes in " nope it's definitely strawberry!" "No it cookies and cream!"

We kept arguing back and forth until "Can you guys shut the fuck up!" We look over at an annoyed Dustin "geez sorry." We both mumble

I look over at Brandt then we start laughing. Maybe Brandt isn't as bad as I thought he was.

A/n sorry this took so long to come out I'm on vacation and I'm really busy but I'll post as often as possible.