EP 3: Finding th Gemstones

After a few months of researching Hayden, Rose, and Miracolo discovered that ‘the pure ones’ have been doing several shady and inhumane things. Such as experimenting on their followers, resulting in either death or horrific mutations worse than what they want to rid their world of. Or them being in positions that grant them too much power in the government all over the world.  Most of the information did come from some shady means, someone from inside the organization has been sending them stuff that was their research, Including notes about a way to end their group completely. The main leader created fake versions of three gemstones, the original gemstone made by the three gods Zues, Poseidon, and Hades. And if they can find all three, then Hayden, Rose, and Miracolo can destroy the fakes and destroy that group from the inside and out.

“Most of this seems convoluted, do you think?” Miracolo asked, loading his bags into the trunk of the RV that they got in the junkyard. Mira never really thought that gods had anything to do with the world around him, so finding three god-like gemstones seemed to be completely strange, as well as idiotic. Especially when ‘saving the world’ relies on someone to find them.

“Absolutely not. Besides, if you think it’s convoluted, then why are you going to find them with us?” Rose snarked back, a sly smile painted on her face. She was putting her tech in the RV’s closet where their bunk beds were. Miracolo tackled her into the VR and the two began to wrestle. The two rolled around for a minute, until Hayden stomped the ground. 

‘Can you two not fight about this? It’s too late to start fighting about it now’ he signed, his face presenting his annoyance. The two quickly got up from the ground, and apologized for fighting. 

‘Rose, go and close the trunk. It’s still open. Mira, you stay with me in the front. I don’t want you two fighting again.’ He signed again, his annoyance turning into calmness. Mira and Hayden sat in the front, while Rose was walking to the trunk. Not noticing two teen boys sneaking in the RV after she walked out of it. The two then hid in the bedroom, underneath the bed, they were small enough to fit and have space there for them and their bags. 

‘Okay Luca. Remember, we are here to help our dad okay?’ Signed one of the two.

‘Okay! I can’t believe aunt C. believed that we were going to ‘a summer camp we signed up for’ Brooklyn. What really goofy monkeys were!’ Signed Luca, the two silently giggled as they felt the trunk being closed. 

“Got it! It’s closed Hayden!” Rose yelled, running back into the RV and closing its door behind her, Then sat down in the U-dinette as Hayden started the vehicle. With days of traveling, finding, training, and more researching from here on out.
For the next couple of hours Hayden drove through and out of the city, While Rose looked over the maps and clues the spy in ‘the pure ones’ group to find Poseidon and Hades’s gemstone. They already had Zues’s gemstone, which was embedded in the bracelet that Hayden was wearing. And Miracolo was reading one of the books, that was about Kung fu, he brought with him. 

“Okay now we're out of New Arche City. I can ask Rose where we are going.” Hayden thought. He had just driven them out of the city, and wanted to make sure of where they were going.

“Hey Rose! Where do we have to go to find the other two?” he asked, loud enough for her to hear.

“We gotta go to the Lint City Museum. It’s been closed down and one item is still the thing with Hades’s gemstone in it!” she answered, looking at the maps that they had and were given. She’s been reading, rereading, checking, double checking, and triple checking each and every one of her notes. 

“Rose. You should take a break. We got like 2 days of traveling till we get there, so why don’t you do something else?” Miracolo states, looking up from his book and looking at her. Which received a thumbs up from her when she stood up and walked into the bedroom to get into the closet. Stepping into the bedroom she noticed something, to tails sticking out from underneath the queen sized bed. The tails were split in two colors each, both were white on one side and a deep pinkish-red on the other. Rose thought they were intruders, or possibly members of ‘the pure ones’, which didn’t make much sense, but she wasn’t going to take any chances. So she grabbed her power gloves from the closest and put them on.