Epilogue

Time skipped:

Punguzhali pov:

"Thiraviam" i shouts as he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing here?" i surprisingly asks him, as he is sitting on the floor on the mattress.

"I will help you in relieving your hip pain. " he says while showing me the oil.

"No need, i know where this actually heading to. Let me go." i says to him.

He sheepishly smiles.

"You are..." i stopped with a noise. I looked up at the source.

"Thiraviam are you there?."

"Thiraviam if you are speaking you are in mute. Could you please turn on your mike. " is the words i heard from his laptop.

"Thiraviam, meeting is going on. What are you doing here?" i asks him with a shocked expression.

He just closed his laptop just like that.

"What are you doing...."

"I already worked on night, even last sunday too. I have been worked like log for the past years. Now its my time to take a little rests here and there." he says.

"Thiraviam its wrong. They all are waiting for y..." but he just pulled me onto the mattress and towered me.

"Its work from home right babe. For past years i was the one who used to ask each and every other person to talk. Now its their time, leave that babe."

"You, leave me" i tried to push him from me, but he kissed my lips.

His hand simply started to unwrap my clothes from my body.

"Thiraviam stop bab..." but he srarted his magic.

Its been more than a year after my vagino dilation. Am so happy that i undergone it. But that was way to painful and was uncomfortable in first.

                      _________

"Thiraviam common wake up" i says while kissing his cheeks.

"Mmm let me sleep. "

"You did opted for this work from home to take ca..."

"Mmm you are my baby too babe. So am taking care of you" he says cockily.

Yes this man really opted for work from home, to support me. I took a adopted maternity leave. And i am just continuing it.

"Shall we go and meet real ba..."

"Oh shit. Its milk time." he says and got readied immediately, i too stood on my feet and weared the chudi properly.

After getting ready properly he took me near the cradle.

"Good afternoon cuties." he says.

I smiled and wrapped my hand around his torso.

He bend and took our children on his each arm.

"Look Shreya and Thiru your daddy is here" he says and for that they both started to giggle.

Shreya is our adopted baby and thiru is a biological son through surrogacy. I wanted one more baby, so it was me who wanted to go with a surrogate baby. At first i was really worried what if my baby also born same like me because of my gene but it was thiraviam who gave me the courage to go ahead in surrogacy. I was very skeptical and thought the whole tiem what if my child also born like me, but thiraviam was very supportive to me ad told me that even if she has your syndrome, we will raise her with a strong mind. And finally its a boy.