Chapter 2 Stuck

Spotify song, available in external links.

Song- Stuck with U by LatinoFi, The Remix Station

'I used to think that such things only take place in dreams or the fake scenarios we make every day, but just then, a sudden pandemic makes you get stuck with your ex-lover, along with all that drama, fights, and love the change in two worlds takes place. What is about to happen in Adriana's and Pedro's lives is still a mystery.'

Two years later, after I caught them

We were about 18 when his parents dropped him to my place. He was about to be here for an hour or two. Till his parents returned to take him to their relatives' house, but who knew, these two hours would turn into two months? Wildly when this lover had been fucking my best friend as soon as we broke up. For now, Pedro and I met happily for the sake of our parents, but there was always some awkward tension between us, which words couldn't describe. At that bit, my mom suddenly realized that she was supposed to buy meat for the guests to be home tonight. Just as she went, awkward silence came again. After 30 mins, a sudden and unexpected call came. It was my mom.

Mom- Adriana! Baby, are you safe, is everything alright?

Adriana- Yes, mama. But why?

Mom- Did you watch the news? A new virus is going around here, the roads are blocked by the traffic police, and the city ordered a curfew soon after this massive breakdown. I don't think I'll be able to come home tonight.

Adriana- Please be safe, mama! Where will you be staying tonight? I am concerned for your safety.

Mom- I will be going to your Aunt's place for now. And no need to worry about me. Just take care of yourself and Pedro.

Adriana- Yes, mama.

Just then Pedro's phone rang and just as you think, his trip got canceled and his parents went home. We thought this would be over by the morning. Well, HELL NO! Little did we know, this was just the start of a sweet Nightmare. What we thought would be over by the morning went on for about two months, and those two months completely changed our lives.

The next morning

We both were normal for about a day. But then the news came that there would be a strict lockdown for two months! We both looked at each other's faces and SCREAMED!!! None of us wanted to look at our exes' faces every morning. But fate had different plans for us.

And that's how Pedro and I got stuck with each other. For Pedro and I, this was a nightmare, but before we could notice, fate had already made us fall in love with this little nightmare of ours. No one knows what will happen next. Even though we are unaware of what is to come, this is where romance, drama, and horror are about to begin.