Chapter 3 The Contract

Spotify song, available in external links.

Song- Shut up My Moms Calling-(Sped up) by Hotel Ugly

Week one

Now, willingly or not, we had no choice but to live with each other. But unlike before, we were not less than strangers. So, to start living together, we needed a strict set of rules, and we had to divide the chores to maintain our privacy. Rules were necessary because when two teenagers stay under one roof, mistakes can take place, like Sss...ANYWAYS moving on, we made a set of rules, now call it dumb or smart that's up to you. But the rules were simple. The rules were more like a contract. If he didn't follow the rules, I would kick him out of the house and vice-versa, so we had to follow the rules.

The contract,' For us to stay without any fights.'

We both agreed on these rules and started living with each other, but how dumb we were to think that we would not break the rules

We both agreed on these rules and started living with each other, but how dumb we were to think that we would not break the rules. And did we think we could resist? Haha.

Day 1

He would make breakfast, I would make lunch, and we both would make dinner. But the issue was that I was someone who loved spices, and he was someone who could not even tolerate 'BLACK PEPPER.' So Pedro purposely started making bland food, and I made spicy food. But during dinner,

Pedro- Adriana, don't put spice in it! You know I can't tolerate spices.

Adriana- *smirks* Sure, I won't, Pedro.

*Just when Pedro went out of the kitchen*

*Adriana intentionally put a lot of spice in the food.*

*She adds five tablespoons of salt and red chili powder to Pedros serving.*

Adriana- *whispers* a little spice won't hurt him.

*while having dinner*

*Adriana brings the food with a smile on her face*

*She waits for Pedro to have a bite*

*Pedro burns with spice*

Pedro- HOW MUCH SALT AND SPICE DID YOU ADD IN THIS!!!!!

*Adriana laughs hard*

Adriana- Well, enjoy your Bland food.

*Pedro starts acting like he is choking*

*Adriana panics, and she goes to Pedro*

Adriana- PEDRO! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW SPICE WOULD AFFECT YOU SO MUCH.

*Pedro continues to Act like he is choking*

*Adriana panics more*

Adriana- WHAT SHOULD I DO! SHOULD I CALL THE AMBULANCE OR WHAT!

*Adriana was about to cry as she didn't know what to do*

*Pedro starts laughing*

Pedro- *while laughing* Did you fall for that. HAHA. You are so funny. See that look on your face.

*Adriana frowns*

Adriana- Don't you dare talk to me.

Pedro- Come on! Don't take that seriously. You were the one to add spice to my food.

Adriana- So? Who told you to act like you are choking? Seriously! Do you even know how worried I got? I thought you might-

Pedro- You still care about me.

Adriana- No! I don't.

*Adriana goes into her room, knowing she cares about him.*

*She didn't talk to him for two days.*

Day 3

*After Lunch, Pedro wanted to apologize to her. So he went into her room. But she was inside the washroom. Just as he was about to go, he saw Adriana's diary on her table. He was going to close it. But he read the first page as it was about him. He takes that to his room, and that diary was just about Adriana and Pedro. On every page, the first line was, 'Oh, I love him so much.' Before Adriana came from the restroom, he gently put her diary back.*

*Adriana sees him*

*Adriana sees him*

Pedro- Hi

Adriana- What is it that you want, Pedro?

Pedro- I just wanted to apologize, Adriana.

Adriana- Forget it, Pedro, it's alright.

*They both smile*

During dinner

*Adriana decides to make a special dinner for Pedro. And she makes him his favorite dish. She makes him Gazpacho*

Pedro- You still remember my favorite dish. It is delicious.

Adriana- How could I forget?

*Both of them smile and have their dinner*

*Pedro couldn't hold back anymore as he knew that he was once again falling for her.*

Pedro-*He says softly* Adriana, do you want to be friends again? Let us not stay as strangers anymore.

Adriana- *Looks into his eyes* You are right, Pedro. Let us try to be friends again.

Day 7

*After dinner, I was washing my plate. When Pedro came behind me and softly whispered into my ears.*
Pedro- would you like to watch a movie? Let me know when you are free.

Adriana- *she got nervous as his face was too near* Yes, sure.

Pedro- How about watching 'Culpa Mia'?

Adriana- Sure.

Week 2

Day 7

He kissed me...