UA Angel

Izuku rolled out of his bed with a groan, his wings were sore and now that he had started at UA they needed to be bound at all times. Thankfully he had put an additional seal on them yesterday before battle training or his costume being blown off could have resulted in some problems.

He attempted his tie as best as he could while walking quickly in the direction of UA, also trying not to smack into fellow pedestrians which would cause a further disturbance making him late. Aizawa was not someone to be meddled with, although the teacher could not kill him in a way that matters it was still a hassle to face his wrath.

Izuku walked through the gates speedily, trying to arrive at his classroom as early as possible so he can ensure that nothing goes wrong. That alarm was unusual and the press was definitely the wrong conclusion to come to. He knew that UA was going to come under attack, the students aren't ready and would be overwhelmed.

But it was his job to ensure that did not happen and that the class remained safe until they became capable enough to handle themselves like future pro heroes would.

He drew closer to the door and flinched as he heard screaming from inside.

Maybe that day would never come

__________________

Izuku tried not to hyperventilate on the bus to the USJ facility, his danger senses were screaming at full volume inside his head. The class having a spirited debate next to him didn't help that much either.

"Midoriya, your quirk reminds me a lot of All Might's kero" spoke Tsu, the frog girl.

Izuku kept up his act by blushing slightly and trying to prove her wrong while internally cringing at how ridiculous he sounded.

He was told the correct time and place to be in order to go undercover as All Might's prodigy and be gifted his quirk, successfully gaining a place in Class 1-A. Nobody in the school would suspect he wasn't who he said he was and that is how he liked it, but if this incident was severe enough that would have to change.

They exited the bus and he eyed his friend Hitoshi Shinso, a fellow angel who hadn't made it into the hero course at first due to the fact he was registered to have a mental quirk. Izuku had fixed that quickly enough by collecting enough evidence to have Mineta thrown out and planted a few ideas of better candidates.

He knew his partner could feel what was going to happen too, even if his senses weren't as good as Izuku's which meant this was going to be terrible.

As they entered the facility, Izuku scanned his surroundings frantically as he mapped the entirety of the USJ and the different zones. He didn't even listen to what was being said until a spot of purple mist flickered into existence.

The imminent danger flared in his mind and he got into a fighting position as the command to protect the class dialled up every sense to higher than an angel's should be.

He hissed in frustration as Aizawa sped towards the low level villains and started taking them out, Izuku ran after him and swung a kick that hit five villains at once. At least he could use one for all without having to fake his injuries due to lack of experience.

Lightning burst through him as some villains stepped back in alarm at the display of power which shouldn't be possible for a first year, Izuku tilted his head and flashed his sharp teeth "What's wrong, not what you signed up for?" He asked innocently before diving into the crowd and fighting like a feral animal.

Hitoshi sighed and rolled up his uniform sleeves before making his way towards Izuku who was now growling at the handful of remaining villains.

"I get why your mom fucked a fallen now because this is insanely hot" he grunted as he dragged his friend back by the collar "But I hate it when you get like this" he picked up Izuku and threw him into the water at the shipwreck zone.