Trouble!

Narrator POV:
...was surprised to see Payakan being with them... This was the time Lo'ak bonded with Payakan. Lo'ak would apologize to the poor Tulkun as Kiri was curious about what happened but knows it must be serious. The Olo'eyktan found out about the bonding and was scolding the kids and his kids. Everything was happening the same as in the movie. Y/n wasn't showing herself until she saw Payakan have a glowing bright red light on him. That was flashing.

Y/n:
I was swimming like usually in the ocean until I felt the water change to an odd wave of pressure. I saw Payakan and decided to ignore it, but then I saw a glowing thing sticking to Payakan. Looks like a needle was in him for it to stay. I went to it and pulled it but failed. It was in deep. I then heard people yell, "Lo'ak!" I panicked for a bit, not knowing if I should leave and hide or risk my whole life for strangers to see me. I was in my na'vi form, but it still had some of my siren features. I decided that I would hide but watch just in case. I dived into the water changing to my siren form. I hide in some rocks. I watched Lo'ak, Kiri, and some other people try to pull it out. It was only successful when they tied a rope to it and an Ilu. I wanted to watch Lo'ak and Kiri, but the person in the most danger is the other dark blue guy. I had heard it was a tracker.

This dark blue guy went pretty far before ditching the tracker. I followed him as if he were prey. When he went up, I decided to go up to it, but it was like a nightmare. Lo'ak was holding on to a net that had a young dark blue girl and a light cyan-blueish girl in it. I heard the dark blue guy say, "Fuck." I never heard of this word from a Na'vi. I heard it from skypeople hunters but never Na'vis.

I looked to the right and saw the Metkayina Clan and a dark blue man. The dark blue man seems to move closer without anyone else. I then felt the water movement change drastically. I heard Payakan war cries. I smiled and then saw the blue boy I was watching start to swim to the boat. Payakan flopped on the boat and started to kill the skypeople. That led to the whole clan to charge in. The dark blue boy climbed on the boat. I didn't go with him as it would expose me too much. I did listen in, though. My ears were sensitive, and all this sound could make me deaf.

I decided after finding out they will go after someone that I will go down deeper to silence the loud noises. After my ears had stopped ringing and were normal again, I decided to go up again. I went under the boat, and then I heard those noises again and then a familiar voice. It was the dark blue boy saying, "I will cover." Or something like that. I went up and saw Lo'ak, the boy, and a skyperson. I did a little screech to warn Lo'ak.

Lo'ak POV:
Me, my brother, and Spider were being shot at. My brother then said, "Give me that. I will cover you guys." Before I could say anything, I heard the girl who had saved me screech. I smiled and then said to my brother and Spider, "Cover your ears." My brother then said, "What..?" I just smiled even more and said, "Just do it." I covered my ears then saw them cover their's. Then I said, "Now."

Y/n POV:
I heard Lo'ak's go ahead, so I screeched louder. Breaking the glass on scopes. I continued to hold it until all three of the boys were in the water.

Lo'ak's POV:
I could still hear her, but I wouldn't go fucking deaf. I moved my head to the water, indicating to Spider and my big bro to jump in. I jumped in first with no gunshots firing at me. Then the other two followed me.

Y/n's POV:
When all three were in the water, I stopped. I then heard Lo'ak say, "Thanks for saving us. I guess I am in debt with you twice for saving my life." I just smiled and said, "Idiot. Come, it isn't safe here." I dived underwater and swam to a rock. Lo'ak, and the other two went on the rock. I then heard one guy say, "Who are you?" I then said, "No one important to you." Then I heard the skyperson boy say, "What are you!?" I then said, "I can't say." I then looked at Lo'ak and said, "If you need me, call out the name Siryanin. Where is Kiri..?" I needed to go back down in the deep waters, and Lo'ak could tell because he said, "Go, you will go deaf if you don't go." I just nodded. I dived down and swam  down till it was like mumbles of sound. After my ears were calmed down. I started to go up but then saw the two light cyan-blueish boys.

At that moment, I decided that I would just expose myself because I swam to them and pulled up in front of them. They were surprised and looked dumbfounded. I then said, "Lo'ak and two others are at a rock, that way." I pointed to the direction. I then looked back and said, "Do you know where Kiri is at?" I then saw one's face looked panicked and scared. The other answered and said, "No. Who are you and what are you." I just ignored him as I went back down.

I tried to focus on my hearing, but the gunshots were too much until they stopped. I then heard a guy say, "Jake, you or your daughters." I remember Kiri and Lo'ak telling me about their family, and Jake was the name of their dad. I swam to the boat with all my might and then changed to my Na'vi form. I got on the boat and saw the previous dark blue man with the younger dark blue girl who was captured. I then looked across from them, and it was a skyperson having a weapon to Kiri's throat. I couldn't do my small screech to notify her. There is no noise to hide it from everyone's ears.

I then saw a dark blue woman having the skyperson boy in her grasp. I then heard, "My daughter, your son." She must be Neytiri then. I sneak past everyone and to behind the skyperson. I then grabbed the wrist of the hand that was holding the weapon. Squeezing it till he drops it. I am not physically strong, but I will risk it for Kiri. I then saw Kiri free. Then I got flinged to a wall. I heard kiri yell no. Then their conversation became quieter and quieter until it was silent and black.