Problems

Y/N POV:
until it was silent and black... I just saw black, which felt like forever until I saw white. I saw different kinds of trees, I think. But one caught my eye as I recognized it. It was one of the Sea/Ocean Spirit Trees. If I connect the dots, then these all are the different spirit trees. Then there was a voice. "Hello, little one. It seems as if you were dying." My eyes widen. I didn't think I was dying from one hit. "It isn't just from one hit. You got hit with a knife." When did that happen? I continued to retrace what happened, but I don't remember getting hit with a knife. "He threw it at you when you went unconscious, hitting you in the thigh." That isn't a deadly spot unless he hit a blood-. "WAIT, AM I BLEEDING TO DEATH!?" "Yes, but don't worry, it isn't your time yet. You must have forgotten that your clan should be having dinner by now." Oh no.

The color changed, and the trees started to disappear. "Your clan is here, wake up." After everything was gone, I was like pushed back to being awake. I was gonna sit up, but I was underwater already. It looked like I was still on the ship. I didn't have the energy to transfer into my Siren form again. I looked down and saw where I was bleeding. I saw some sea weed and used my little to no strength to swim to it. I got to it and ripped some and tied it an inch above my wound, then used an arrow that was stuck in the weed to tight the sea weed around my leg. It wasn't bleeding as bad, but I need to leave with all this blood. No doubt a predator would come. I tried to swim more, but I didn't have the energy or strength. I then heard some voices yelling, "Y/N!" "SIRYANIN" I could hear cries.

Although I had no energy and no strength, I had to go past my limits. I swam with my thigh in pain, which slowed me down. Plus, the blood was lost. I was about to make it up fully until my leg gave out. I started trying to use just one leg and my arms, but it wasn't working that well. Even tho I still have siren features in my Na'vi form, I can hold my breath for a long time, but I am running out. My nose started to burn as I fell more. However, I then felt someone's arm around me as they swam up, using their legs as a tail and having his arm straight above him. We got up, and I took a deep breath and then started to breathe heavily. I was going to finally relax, but then I heard two people yell. "Y/N Y/L/N!"

I knew it was my parents. The guy still was holding me up when my parents came swimming to me. My mom scolded me, "YOU YET AGAIN DISOBEYED THE RULES AND NOW YOU SHOULD SEE WHY THOSE RULES WERE ESTABLISHED! YOU BETTER THANK EYWA FOR LETTING YOU CONTINUE TO LIVE! YOU ARE GROUND WHEN WE GET BACK HOME!" She tried to take me away from the guy, but I felt his arm tighten around me and heard him say, "I apologize for my rudeness, but she had helped my family and the Metkayina Clan in Defeating the Skypeople. As to that, I request for her not to be in deep trouble. She did just help save Pandora. You should know the skypeople have been slowly pushing their population here. Killing Na'vi's and the wildlife."

I was dumbfounded. No one, and I mean NO ONE, talks back to my Ma. I felt the pain in my leg, and I could see blood in the water. I guess someone else noticed because I heard, "OH MY EYWA YOU ARE BLEEDING!" I just nodded and said, "Yeah, but it's fine." It isn't if I continue to lose blood. I will die from blood loss. I was put on Payakan. Then another person said, "May we please treat her back at the Metkayina Clan. We won't hurt her." I knew that was a wrong question to ask. My ma responded with, "I can treat her. Do you think we don't have ways to treat people?" I could her the hiss at the end. The person sounded like a woman, which I am guessing in Neytiri said, "Your daughter is bleeding and have a major wound! Stop being so cold-hearted and treat her like your daughter!" I could hear the mother in her voice as if she had said stuff similar.

I heard two people say, "Hey! You will be okay!" Kiri and Lo'ak. I smiled and said, "Of course I will, who else will save you two." I lift my arm up and messed with their hair. I started to get tired, so I said, "Lo'ak, Kiri, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." I then just heard yelling. However, one I had actually heard. "MY BABY! PLEASE NO STAY AWAKE!" It was my father... I opened my eyes again and said, "Papa.." I felt his hands around one of mine, and he said, "I'm here, princess. Stay awake. Tell me about how you know these Na'vi's." I smiled and said, "I first met Kiri.. The dark-blue skin with the amazing short hair... she started to wonder beyond the riff into the open water. A predator was going to attack her, but I screeched for the predator would stop..." I looked at Kiri and saw her smiling, and her eyes widened. She never knew why she heard me. I heard my dad say, "Always had that kind heart." I then said, "Papa, I'm sorry for making Mama and your life hard.."

I heard my mom and Neytiri stop arguing. My father then said, "You never made our life hard, sweetie. You are our life. If we lost you, we probably wouldn't be alive after." I then started to cry and said, "Then why does Mama hate me.." I passed out after that. I was back into blackness. However, it went faster, like a blink.