Chapter I {Be mine}

...

"Hannah, would you be my beloved girlfriend?"

His hands were occupied with a bunch of beautiful red roses, then his question rang a bell in my mind...just, why is he trying so hard?

It was once a normal college day three months ago, when I bumped into the trio of the popular boys talking something about me behind my back,

"I bet my lunch money, she won't fall for you, Aaron"

"Ha...we will see about that, loser"

After that day, he tried every single day to make me his girlfriend; flowers, chocolates and stuff but I always refused, cause I know why he is being clingy and flirty and I certainly do not wish to be heartbroken in the end. The more I refused, the more harder he tried to please me to the point where I was confused, is this love? Or something else?

Does he actually love me? Or is he really that desperate for a small lunch treat? The more I try to understand him, the more confusing he gets and now, I still wanted to refuse...but some part of me wanted to give him a chance and accept his proposal, and so I did, on the last day of my good old college days.

"Y-Yes" I muttered while folding my hands in the front shyly. His face immediately brightened up as he approached me with open arms and embraced me tightly.

"Finally after all those months, I won you! I love you so much Hannah, thank you for giving me a chance! You won't regret this"

"No problem, Aaron...I know you won't make me regret my choice"

...