1

"I cannot believe I am doing this," scoffed a boy. His hair is a smooth chocolate brown colour, while his eyes were smoky quarts. He was wearing a baby blue shorts as the sun shined down onto his skin, making him stand out. He wore a black top that was slightly see through. He was glaring at the two boys next to him as they continued to walk.

"You lost the race Taeyong," chuckled the boy nearest him. He has snow white hair that was spikey like thorns on his head. He had diamonds for his eyes that gleamed when he let out his big smile. He decided to be fully covered up, but he was in a white top and trousers making him an angel.

"Asshole," chuckled Taeyoung as he nudge the boy nearest him. "At least I get to choose my style..." both boys stared at him as if he said something wild. "Right?"

There was silence.

"Aspen..." he turned to the boy and then glanced at the other one. "I get to choose, right?" Aspen let out a smirk and took the other boys hand. "Aspen! No! That was not part of the deal!" He glanced to the other boy with plea. "San, convince him not too!"

San, the one who had Aspen's hand, had hair as dark as the night, while his eyes were as brown as acorns. He wore light pink shorts and a patterned shirt that had palm trees on it. He let out a smile.

"Sorry Tae," said San. "But I'm with Aspen, I think he should choose!"

"NOOOOO!" shouted Taeyong. "SANNIE WHY, YOU TRATOR!" Aspen and San were howling like hyenas and Taeyong threw a fit at the side.

After the three calmed down after ten minutes, they made their way to where they were meant to be going. People stared at awe as the three went by, Aspen holding San's hand even tighter than before as people looked at him, there eyes hungry for him.

They reached the barbers. Taeyong lost a race to Aspen in the woods, he was so close to the finish as well that he just had to trip over a tree root for Aspen smoky grey wolf to race past him over the finishing point where San's wolf was waiting for them. His soft Saturn eyes watched Aspen go across the line before turning to Taeyong jet black wolf that was on the ground.

He got up and threw a tantrum at the tree root for a few minutes. But Taeyong asked San to never mention a word of that, so he kept his promise.

The boys walked in, and the barber instantly bowed. Taeyong bowed back, San smiled.

"No need to bow to me," said San. "I'm not your future king, he is!" San pointed to Taeyong.

Taeyong stood up straight and took a deep breath before speaking to the barber, "I'm here for a hair do, my friend will be choosing it for me," he turns to Aspen. "And if he chooses anything ridiculous then I will be having words with him," his eyes flashed red for a second.

"Yes your highness," said the barber. "Please take a seat," he jesters for the prince to take a seat. Taeyong walked over and sits down, while the barber went to go and get the sheet of the different styles they do.

"I swear if you two assholes chose something ridiculous I will send you to hell!" he smiled cheekily as the barber came back and handed the two the sheet of the styles they do.

Both Aspen and San stared at it as they looked at the hairstyles. The barber spoke up, "We also do dyes your roy-"

"Just call me by my first name," said San.

"Y-Yes of course San," he stuttered as he walked over to Taeyong to get everything sorted. San and Aspen stared at the sheet, and both agree on something before whispering it into the barbers ear. The barber nods and starts washing Taeyong's hair.

It took around 2 hours, so the other two went outside and watched the sunset as they got kicked out by Taeyong. It was beautiful as it began to set into the trees, something that San loved to watch.