CH:2 - SHE FITS

It's of course our guitar teacher, who else could it be? Not like gonna see the marvel cast randomly. 

He gave me that usual smile and told us to settle down and we did as he started the class.

ROBERT DOWNEY JR. POV :- 

I was just scrolling through instagram when I came across one of those paid add products like in which they give money to random influencers to advertise their product. Susan's birthday was coming up so I was trying to find her gift, in search of that I clicked on the link but my finger just slipped and I opened the account of that influencer, which was amazing because we were trying to find a girl of around 13 or 14 with black hair to play our new marvel character and I saw a pic of her probably with her sister or someone who looked perfect for the role.

So, me being me, I jumped up and went straight to Sarah our casting director as you must know and Kevin our producer and said "Hey guys, remember when you told me that you needed a teen girl with raven hair to play a role, is it still vacant?" 

Sarah nodded as I continued "I think I jus fount the best person who could play it! but the problem is," There eyes got filled with happiness but soon enough went pale after I said the last 4 words.

Kevin looked at me with a confused look and asked with a sarcastic tone "You know Robert, I really thought that for this once you were going to do something without any problems but ok, let's see, what is it?" I gave him that 'are-you-serious" look and continued "GEEZ! Just let me complete my sentence! So, I saw this girl on insta but it's probably her sisters account and I don't really know how you guys are gonna contact her."

With that they assured me that they are gonna find a way to do it and head back to the couch where I was sitting in the central area or resting area of our set. But, UNFORTUNATELY it had already been taken by the couple. Tom(Hiddleston) and Lizzie, they were pretty much all cuddled up so, I had sit on my directors chair cause all the other ones were taken.

KEVIN FEIGI POV :-

After Robert left, we started to find some info on the girl he told us about and so, we DM the girl whose profile it was and we got a pretty quick response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriana_Y/L/N

Marvel studios

Hey it's Kevin Feigi, the producer of Marvel.

We saw the amazing posts and pictures of you with the little one whom we suppose to be your sister?

We would really like your sister to be a part Marvel family by being one of our new characters. If we could kindly get a chance to communicate with her it would be amazing.

 Hope we can get a quick response from your end and we can all your support in this as well.

Adriana  

 Hello mr.Feigi, it's great to hear the offer. 

 And I think I would love my sister to work in a marvel film but I think it would be more efficient if you would talk about it with our parents but the problem I am not with them currently so, you can consult them on this number below. 

 903849----

Have a nice day!

Marvel studios

Thank you so much Ms.y/l/n.

Its was a pleasure to talk to you!

You may have a nice day as well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that we talked with y/n and her parents and we scheduled a meeting for her with us as well. Now the only tough thing was to convince then cause as her sister said in our later talks her family is pretty strict about acting. HUH? 

We'll just see what happens!

CHRIS EVANS POV :-

After a couple hours of us annoying Downey, we were done shooting so we all started to head back home until Kevin came in and said "Ok! Listen up everyone! Tomorrow, I know it's a Sunday but you guys have to join a zoom call, it's important. The rest of the info will be shared shorty in our group. Bye everyone, have a nice day tomorrow!"

We all nodded, bid our goodbyes and left.