Beach!

.this story has some stuff in such as insecurity I'm sorry if some of you guys struggle with this just know you're perfect the way you are please do not let anyone say other wise "
.
.
.

this story has some stuff in such as insecurity I'm sorry if some of you guys struggle with this just know you're perfect the way you are please do not let anyone say other wise "

.
.
💘💘
.
.
You're pov

I was thinking we could go to the beach!" Bill adjust himself on the couch looking at you and Tom smiling with popcorn stuck between his teeth"

You and Tom both started to giggle looking at each other then looking back at bill " uhm mister you've got something between you're teeth" you smiled pointing to you're teeth showing bill were , and yes the beach sounds fun " you sat up from the couch " welp I'm gonna go get ready bc I'm pretty bored " you shot bill and Tom a smile you kisses Tom on the lips " what do I not get a kiss?" Bill holds his hand over his heart acting hurt " aww poor bill " you placed a kiss on his head " okay boys I'll be back" you got up from the couch running upstairs to my room closing the door behind me " you went to you're close searching for a bikini you opened you're closet seeing a white bikini and a blue one .You looked at both bikinis chosing the blue one you went inside you're bathroom Changing into the bikini "

You looked at both bikinis chosing the blue one you went inside you're bathroom Changing into the bikini "

( If you don't like it you can imagine something else 😘)

You looked inside the mirror looking at you're body you grabbed the little fat you had on you're stomach. You frowned looking at that so many people always pointed out you're insecurities especially you're dad when you wore cropped tops thats why you never really wore them all the time. you put you're hands down looking at yours in the mirror once more looking at you're body wishing you could change how you looked.You whipped a tear away as you heard a knock on the door." Come in!" You wrapped yourself in you're towel as the door opened" hey love you okay?" Tom peaks his head through the door smiling at you "mhm yeah I'm fine why" you put on a fake smile " Urm are you naked...why are you wrapped in a towel??" Tom looks confused and he steps in closing the door " oh no I've got clothes on" you smiled at him " Oh okay..well are you ready?
Yep!" You exited the bathroom the towel still wrapped around you , you open you're closet finding shorts and a shirt." Tom can you get out real quick please "
Why? Are you ok??" He stands up from sitting on yorue bed looking worried "