Getting Help

*P.O.V. Jacob

   I started to prepare for the journey to find help. I got my gear ready and I was off. The walls were still stained with my blood from that feeder chasing me down. When I was on the street all there was were bodies everywhere. Those people did not know what to do in this situation so they ran but not fast enough. I started making my way to the center of the town where my first stop was to Jessica's house. She was the first out of anyone to slay their host. When I got to her house all there was on the bottom floor was her blood from the feeders she killed. I went upstairs and found her researching something. I tapped her on the shoulder and she instantly pulled out a gun. Then she saw that it was me and hugged me. It's been 5 years since we been together.

   Then I told her what had happen to me and she said that that has never happened to anyone she knew. She told me that she would help me because she as been experienced with killing hosts because she had helped the other people with theirs. The first time I killed a feeder was with a dagger on my table  but she killed alot feeders with gun, I had no idea what she was capable of. When she handed me a gun I was scared to even hold it. She said this is your last resort then she gave me a sharp dagger and said, "we need to be quite and don't attract any more feeders then there already are."

   "Tell me when you're ready and we'll get going for now look around for thing you will need." I went around and found a beeping toy and took it with me. I also found a some throwing knives that were in the kitchen and put the in my pocket. Then I told her let's go.

   We were on our way down the broken road to the corrupted Disneyland to see what was going on in my visions. Once we got there she said, "now what's going on in your dream that made us go here."

   "It's a girl she was on the top floor of that building. *I pointed towards the build down the street and my eyes changed colors to red* The girls eyes where just like mine, red bloody red. Her soul is just like mine, the great Kalista!"  *Faints*

(Minutes pass)

   "Jacob!!!!! Wake up there feeders coming, your feeders!!!!!!!! You shot your gun, what's wrong with you." Jessica said while hitting me in panic.

   I got up and Jessica dragged me out of there and we started bolting to her house. "We need more people then just us, that place is flooded with feeders there were thousands upon thousands of them," I said, "I know 3 more people like you, they killed their host already. I think one of them is down south from my house and the other 2 are married. But they constantly move. They think everything isn't over because they have their 'scent' and are following them. They are the 'crazy' ones of the people that killed their host. Which one do you want to go to first?"

  "Let's go to the one in the south," Jessica said, " we have better chance of finding them instead of those idiots." She said logically. So once we reached the house we packed so much for the long journey.