Seeing Him Again

*P.O.V Jacob

  We started our way down south to my friends house. It was a creepy road with feeders scattered everywhere, but we continued to walk knowing that those feeders were not mine.  "This is where one of my high school friend ,Matthew, lives he would always tell me that he will be the first one to kill their host and he was right. That boy would always brag but in a nice way, I guess. I miss him, I really do." I said while looking at the map he gave me before we split up, just in case we need him.

"Um... You can not be like that, you are going to meet him soon, anyway I think you miss him because of something." She said teasing me.

 I pushed her playfully and said, "okay stop I get it, I know I'm bi doesn't mean I like him, god." I started to blush after saying that because I knew that I liked him but just didn't want Jessica to know. 

She took the map away from me then said, "Now where is your boyfriend's house..." I groaned when I heard that. She but continued shortly after stating the address and pointed out the note attached to the back. 

"What note?" I said. Jessica took the note off and apparently it was tapped so i never noticed. I took the note from her and it said, "i really will miss you and i cant wait to see you....your babe -Mat" I started blushing at the sight of those to words and Jessica took the note and read it, she suddenly busted out laughing at me.

"I knew you liked, I knew it. But, one thing did you know he liked you?" Jessica said.

"Um... no i thought he was straight as a ruler and i thought he had a girlfriend." I said confused, "did he break up with her for me?"

"I don't know but all i know is that there is going to be true love when we get there." She said happily. We continued with out journey with stops here and there. We finally got to Burning-tree ct ,where he lived. When we were walking through the trail to his house we saw blood, empty shells and guns everywhere. It felt eerie yet safe there. We hurried up the broken down dirt trail and then we saw just sitting there shirtless drinking coffee. Once our eyes met us we ran to each other.

"I love you so much Mat i missed you every single day. I read the note on the map and...." He kissed me again ,interrupting me, but i didn't care. 

 "Okay, I'm just gonna go over there and yeah." Jessica said awkwardly. 

After making he said, " I love you too I missed you ever since you left high school. I couldn't wait to see you." He let us into his house where we sat and started to catch up with each others life. For the rest of the night we were always by each other's side but I yet to tell him my problem. At dinner he asked about my host.

"About that babe, I haven't killed my host yet. We had a problem because the place where she at is covered with feeders and Jessica and I tried to get through but we couldn't." I said. 

"Yeah not only that but Jacob has been having these visions from the host that makes him unconscious so I don't think that we can making it even close to his host without putting him is danger." added Jessica.

"So now we are going around looking for help and after you we are going to Jasmine and Clark wherever they are." I said.  

"Well why are they running I heard that along with me and Jessica they are the only people who killed their host." said Mat.

"I don't know but we need them if we want to at least get anywhere near my host." I said. Later that night we arranged watch times and sleeping areas. I got a room with Mat and Jessica got the room next to ours and my look out time was the first for 2 hours.