Revengeance - 01

Going both ways, Ishmael looked, observed, Sharingan bright and glowing. Finding his way walking down the corridor of a brick building, the Uchiha hears a mystical computerized voice.

???: Greetings, Honored One.

Blade ready and out, his Sharingan searches for a signature, nothing, but the deathly silence that came after the voice spoke.

Ishmael: Show yourself-

Around the corner he’s attacked with a saw on something flexible. In a split second, Ishmael ducked to dodge the deadly weapon and avoided getting his head cut off.

Ishmael: ! ! !

Shortly after recomposing, the saw blade starts cleaving through the building like a knife through butter, crumbling before it. He fell along with it before landing on his feet.
   Shooting straight up he cut down the wreckage and containers falling on him. There was a metal dog hiding behind one of the containers with a saw on its tail.

Ishmael: GHK!

Pouncing on the Uchiha, his right hand and blade kept the saw away, the metal canine's paw barely missing his head before he moved away and-

Jinsei: HAAAH!

WHAM!
Getting sent back a few inches away and flipping back on all fours, Jinsei had his claymore out.
  Ishmael getting up on his feet, assumed a stance with his blade, and sitting on one knee.

Jinsei/Ishmael: Who the hell are you?

————

Tertia Kairos: Revengeance

♪ La-la-la-la ♪
Ba-ba-ri-as, ras-ti-ti-ti-ras-ti-ti
Ba-ba-ri-as, ras-ti-ti-ti-ta
Ba-ba-ri-as, ras-ti-ti-ti-ras-ti-ti
♪ Ras-tis! Ras-tis! Ra-ti-ti-la

Opening up in the cloudy dreary skies, explosions rock the battlefield, Metal Gears upon Metal Gears stomp their way onto the destruction before them as the intensifying explosions engulf everything, leaving everything in ruin.

♪ Let's start a new life from the darkness ♪

The red sun sets beautifully in the transitioning black sky of darkness,

♪ Until the light reveals the end ♪

Before the said black sky is illuminated by the shining of the moon's lunar as it basks in its changing glow of scarlet accompanied with rings and dotted patterns.

♪ Sinister faces, growing curses ♪

Giant silhouettes of monstrous posture lurk in the corners of the world in hit pink patterns with steaming breaths of air, joined by humanoids covered in veins of illuminating hot pink.

This is my last war

Platoons of soldiers march with artillery and UGs in all silhouettes and sizes to Warring states.

Angels playing disguised with devil's faces

Darkened figures put on smiles of deceiving assurance as smaller figures pack up in a herd before a labyrinth of shelves come into play with a single robed figure stretching his arms out with a malevolent smile.