Revengeance - 00

Ishmael held onto the cart's edge, struggling himself up. Sam approached him, pointing his blade at him; gleaming crimson red

Sam: This is what happens when you bring a tool to a sword fight.

Ishmael: Ghk. . . (This. . . Bastard!) . . .

Sam raised his blade, ready to finish off The Honoured One there and now.

Sam: It's over.

The sun shone on Sam's figure as they were now outside of the tunnel. Sam glanced to his right, smirked, shook his head and chuckled.

Sam: . . . Heh, lucky devil. Hahaha...!

Jinsei: WASSUP MOTHERFUCKER!!!

With a battle cry, he aimed the turret; and fired at Sam (RATATATATA!!). The latter leaped back and parried the onslaught of bullets hurling at him.

Sam: HRUP!

CLANG! CLANG!
Ishmael, still bleeding out, fixed his heavy eyelids; relief poured on him at the sight of Jinsei.

Jinsei: Kept ya waiting eh? AND YOU NEED A HAND!?

It was quickly overwhelmed however when the Tiltroter from earlier was hovering above them with a harness; Sam deflecting the last bullets, leapt onto the harness, and held onto it.

But Jinsei suddenly whipped out a rocket launcher, BEEP! Locking on and exclaiming -

Jinsei: DOWN YOU GO BETCH!

THWOOM!
It went off nearing close and closer in a whistle, however, flares fired out from the aircraft; Effectively redirecting the rocket homed out.

Jinsei: Wha -! FLARES?! Tch!

Hastily, he reloaded it with another rocket, beeping aloud as he locked and loaded but was too late; it ran out of sight, flying off to the mountains.

Ishmael clenched his fist as his vision started giving out much to the energy he expended from using his eyes.

Ishmael: Damn... it...! (I'll fucking find you...)

The ringing in his ears rang louder, his eyelids heavy; fist still weakly clenched, until he finally blacked out, hearing the inaudible voice of his brother.

Jinsei: NII-SAN!!! --

Tertia Kairos: Revengeance

♪ La-la-la-la ♪
Ba-ba-ri-as, ras-ti-ti-ti-ras-ti-ti
Ba-ba-ri-as, ras-ti-ti-ti-ta
Ba-ba-ri-as, ras-ti-ti-ti-ras-ti-ti
♪ Ras-tis! Ras-tis! Ra-ti-ti-la