Preview: Fruitless Sin

In the ethereal realm of angels, a fallen figure named Baekhyun wanders, his once magnificent golden wings now tattered and tarnished. Consumed by pride and ambition, he seeks to reclaim his former glory by finding the blood of the chosen one, a mortal named Chanyeol.

Baekhyun's quest leads him to the mortal world, where he encounters Chanyeol, an ordinary human with an extraordinary heart. Drawn to Chanyeol's purity, Baekhyun conceals his true intentions and befriends the unsuspecting mortal. However, as days pass, he finds himself inexplicably drawn to Chanyeol's warmth and laughter, igniting emotions he has long suppressed.

But Baekhyun faces a dilemma - to regain his golden wings, he must take the life of the very person he has grown to love. As the days tick down to the fateful decision, he struggles to reconcile his heart's desires with the cruel reality of his plight.

Two days before the final decision, Chanyeol is approached by Yixing, Baekhyun's elder brother, who reveals the true nature of Baekhyun's quest. Chanyeol is torn between his feelings for Baekhyun and the knowledge that his life might be forfeited to fulfill the fallen angel's ambitions.

Their story unfolds through captivating dialogues and heart-wrenching moments as they navigate love, sacrifice, and the unbreakable bonds that intertwine their destinies. Along the way, they encounter celestial beings, both benevolent and malevolent, who test their resolve and challenge the very essence of their existence.

"Fruitless Sin" is a tale of love that defies the boundaries of time and space, redemption that transcends the celestial realm, and the power of forgiveness to heal even the deepest wounds. As the celestial and mortal worlds collide, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's love story becomes a legend, inspiring generations to come and leaving an indelible mark on the cosmos. Will their love be enough to overcome the shadows of their past and forge a future together, or will Baekhyun's desperate quest for power doom them both to an eternal separation? The journey unfolds in 60 chapters of heart-stirring adventure, celestial wonders, and the enduring allure of a love that knows no bounds.