TUNS 1 ⌇ SMILEY FACE

Thalia's POV

"Ahhh! Help! Someone please help me!" I said while holding my hair.

"Why?!What happened?!" Ryca said while looking at me with a shocked face.

"I don't know either! I just woke up like this! Please help me! It hurts so much" I said while trying not to cry because of the pain.

"Hayst, who the heck did this to your hair?!" She said before helping me remove my hair that was tied in the headboard of my bed.

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this kind of situation. Well, let me explain from the beginning of my worst life.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayō gozaimasu" They said while bowing their heads in front of me.

"Ohayō gozaimasu" I said this while also bowing my head to show some respect. To be honest, I really don't know what these words mean, but I think it's some kind of greetings in Japan.

"We're really lucky to have you here at our warm home" The woman said with a cheerful smile on her face.

"It's my pleasure, maam" I said while smiling at them. I really thought that they were going to speak in Japanese, because if they did, I'd be just smiling the whole time.

"This is the fourth time we're going to hire a maid in our house since all the previous maids left with only one reason." The man said this while crossing his arms.

"My dear, I can feel that she'll be able to handle this." The woman said while rubbing her husband's back.

I looked at them with full confusion on my face. After all the talking, they finally introduced themselves, and they also told me all the things I needed to know before they leave.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! I'm actually working as a maid for the Nishimura family, little did I know that I had just walked myself to my own grave.

"It must be him" I said while looking at Ryca.

"Who?You mean him?as in Riki-san?" She responded while combing my hair softly.

"Who else? He's the only one who can do such things." I said while looking at the mirror.

"If it's him, we can't do anything." She said while holding both of my cheeks.

"It's fine, I just need a lot of patience when it comes to him. Besides I know I can do it! I won't let my emotions control me!" I said while smiling at her.

"Wahhh! Kawaii! don't worry! I won't let anyone hurt you again!" Ryca said with a smile.

"Thaliaaaaaa! Do you wanna die?! Riki-san have been waiting for you to serve him food!" One of the maid shouted that makes me panic.

"Or maybe not?" Ryca said with a worried tone.

"Aish don't worry Ryca, I'll be fine" I said while giving her a thumbs up.

Niki's POV

So this is the girl that my parents hired for me, tssk! Do they really think I still need a babysitter? And they actually hired a stupid one! She's been looking at the ceiling and smiling at me like a damn puppy who only knows how to mess up someone's day.

"Hey! なぜそんなに遅いのですか?!
時間という言葉を知らないのですか?!(Why are you so late?!Don't you know the word time?!)" I said with a frustrated look. I'm expecting a reply from her, But I just get a stupid smile.