Chapter Two: A Job That Changes Her Life

"Mischief Managed Photography, this is Remy speaking.  How can I help you?"

"Hello Miss, my name is Anita and I'm calling to see if my boss's company could hire you for an event that is in three days. I know it is extremely last minute but my bosses said that if you were able to do the job then you would be paid double.  The day of the event is October 15th," Anita said as she sat at her desk across from Diaval in front of Claus' and Maleficent's shared office.

"Give me one minute to check," Remy said as she sat behind her desk in her office.

Pulling up her schedule for the remainder of the week, Remy sees that she has a wedding to photograph, then the day after that a Christening, and the day Anita was asking about she saw that she was free

"Well Anita, you seem to be in luck.  I'm free that day.  Can I please get the name of the business, location of the event, and time," Remy asked as she pulled out her billing book.

Anita was thrilled when she heard that Remy was able to do the job.  Waving her hands up in the air to get Diaval's attention she gave him the thumbs up telling him that they have someone for the event.

"The business name is Bewitched Fashion Boutique, it's being held at the Indigo at The O2 and will start exactly at noon so you will be required to be there by 8:00 AM," Anita said as she heard the sound of a pen scrawling across the paper.

"May I know the names of your employees?" Remy asked.

"Oh yes, you can put down Claus and Maleficent," Anita said.

Remy paused for a second at the familiar names but shrugged it off before going back to the billing form.

"Okay, that's everything I need. Payment is due on the 15th at 8 AM. No payment, no photos," Remy said.

"That won't be an issue. We will see you in a few days then. I will send you an email of the dress code and any information the bosses have any additional information on the event," Anita said.

"Sounds good, I will see you on the 15th then", Remy said before hanging up.

After hanging up the phone, Anita sat back in her chair and exhaled in relief. Diaval walked over to Anita's desk where he leaned on it while crossing his arms across his chest.

"So, were you able to get a photographer?"

"Yes, thankfully Miss Carter is available to do the show," Anita said. "Now all I have to do is inform the bosses."

Diaval nodded as Anita stood up with the information about Remy that Claus and Maleficent would want about her photography skills. When Anita reached the door to the shared office she knocked and waited for a reply. After a few seconds, a deep voice called for her to enter. Opening the door, Anita saw the shades were closed, and the only light was coming from Maleficent's desk lamp. Right away Anita knew what was happening on the couch. Maleficent was in his heat cycle and Claus was giving him pleasure.