Ch.6 To Protect Who Can't See Truth

~~~

I was sitting on a chair next to Y/n's bed as we looked at his bandage up body. Dawn was next to me as well as Y/n's Gardevoir and Ash's friends were standing behind us with Y/n's Sepctile behind me and Deoxys huddled up in the corner of the room. It's been a few days since the Ash's gym battle that had to be canceled and when the police swarmed Anistar City Gym.

Doexys took it the hardest out of all of us. It kept blaming itself.

"Selene. . . Dawn. . . is Y/n going to wake up?" Bonnie asked with the most innocent look.

Me and Dawn looked at her. We couldn't even give a proper answer, she was too innocent for this world.

"I'm sorry to inform you that Y/n has been hospitalized."

"W-What! What happen!" I shouted grabbing the officers vest as Dawn tears in her eyes and her hands covering her mouth.

"We don't know the full extent of what happen, but all we know is that a yellow Pokemon appeared in Snowbelle City Pokemon centered carrying Y/n, former champion Calem, and some injured Pokemon. During his last waking moments before he slipped into a coma, he said that trouble will be heading towards Anistar City Gym. With a certain organization that may be targeting you and Ms. Berlitz."

D-do you know when he'll wake up?" Dawn asked.

"Hard to tell. He has lots of broken bones, a punctured lung, and a broken hand so bad that had to be amputated. . ."

The conversation with the Sargent was wondering in my mind. Just what happen to you Y/n? With great care, I grabbed his arm and put on my face crying slightly. "I-I don't know." I finally replied to Bonnie. 

"How. . ." We all flicked are head up to see Y/n still a sleep, but his mouth moving. "How about. . . soon. . ." He said subconsciously.

"Doctor. . . Doctor! . . . Doctor!" I shouted while running out Y/n's room and grabbing a doctor caring some medicine and pulling him in almost making him drop it. 

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Woman! Careful! I need this!" He said but to shut up seeing me and Dawn's glare.

"I don't care! Our Boyfriend who was in a coma just talked!" I shouted as the doctor immediately drops the medicine and calls for more doctors and some nurses.

After doctors and nurses rushed into the room with lots of medical equipment and running a diagnostic, they were able to determine Y/n's condition.

"Okay. . . so after through some thorough diagnostic. . . he should wake up. . ." Doc said running though the notes.

"W-Wake up in. . ." We all said eggar to hear his answer.

"Right about now." He spoke.

"Now?" Dawn asked confused. "Doc, thank you for trying to lighten the mood but I doubt he would wake up now considering his state.

"No, I'm serious. He is trying to take off his bandages. Hey! Kept them on!" The doctor yelled as we turned around to see Y/n stop taking off the bandages.

"Sorry, they feel uncomfortable. Oh, hey Selene, Dawn, gang. Ima go get breakfast see ya." That was all Y/n said as he got up from the bed and left with all his bandages on.

"How the hell is he walking. . ." Dawn questioned but then came to a realization that Y/n was walking perfectly fine and acted like nothing happen. 

"Y/n!!!" Me and Dawn shouted as we ran and chased him down the corridor.

~~~

I was tied down to my hospital bed as the doctors were finishing up on some test to make sure I was alright while Dawn and Selene stood at the door watching while everyone waits outside.