15| MY MEDICINE

Adeline Pov:

I struggled to open my eyes, but my head throbbed with pain. I shut my eyes once more.

I feel something warp around my waist. I touch their and felt two big arms wrapped around my waist and I already know who he is-

David Smith

Oh God, please save me! Ahhhhh!

I attempted to slowly remove his hands from my waist, but I couldn't. I tried again but this time he growled and held my waist more tightly.

"Doll, what's the problem? Sleep a little more." He hissed and I quickly opened my eyes and turned my face to him. He has his eyes closed.

"Leave me. I need to use the bathroom." I insisted, struggling to free myself from his grasp. 

"Okay, but on one condition." He whispered near my ear, sending vibrations through all over my body.

Adeline, control yourself.

"Hmm" I said because I have no power to argue with him now.

"Kiss me, here." He demands as he lifted his head from my neck and pointed to his lips. I quickly shook my head.

"No, never!" I yelled

"Alright then, I won't let you go." He said and again nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Fine!" I said after a minute because I have no other option. I saw smirked on his face. I promise one day I really disappear his smirk from his face. I breathe in and out.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and lightly pecked his lips. I quickly pushed him of me with all my strength and rush to the bathroom. I hear him laughing at my back.

I finished my work and came out. But a gasped came out from my mouth when suddenly he pinned me against the wall, but he made sure that I wasn't hurt my head. I was about to scream but he put his hand over my mouth and said.

"Shh, don't utter a single word. You disobey me, now you will be punished." I winded my eyes and I know what he exactly wants to tell me.

I pushed him away with all my strength and ran out of the room to downstairs and see some maids are settling the lunch on the dining table.

"Good afternoon!" I greet.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am! Lunch is ready. Please sit down, I'll serve you. You haven't eaten anything since you came here." The old lady came near me and said, and I nodded my head.

"Ok" I said and went to sit on the middle of table but stopped in my way when I hear his voice.

"Doll, not there. Sit here." He gestured, indicating a sit next to him.

When did he arrive?

I murmured to myself and sat next to him. The maid served both of us food and I started eating because I am very hungry you know. I can live without my phone but can't live without my food.

I choked on my food when I eat a little faster. He quickly gave me water and rubbed my back.

"Adeline, eat slowly." I am scared of his side because he calls my name only when he is angry at me.

I nodded my head and start to eat. After some time, we both ate. when I try to stand up, he stopped me and called one of his maids.

"Mrs. Kelly" He shouted. Doesn't he know manners, huh? The old lady ran up to us.

"Yes Master?" She said.

"Mrs. Kelly, bring doll's medicine." He said and I shocked.

"Which medicine?" I asked but he didn't answer me and just waited for Mrs. Kelly to bring the medicine.