(extra) family mems

Roma- "please can I be the dog instead of the baby"

Olivia- "Fine but lets pretend I treat you like a puppy"

Roma- "but I want to be like piñon!"

Olivia- "but he's too big Roma"

Roma- "dada! Olivia won't let me be piñon"

Olivia- "fine be him then but im not playing."

Roma Sainz. Carlos' first child and only child, 5yrs old is the most energetic child ever, has a love for football and real madrid and is in multiple Academy's. she hates anything girly and is the youngest in their family. Roma has the most beautiful brown eyes surrounded by her luscious eye lashes that she got both from her dad, she had sun kissed dark brunette hair that is thin and ends just past her upper back, she has freckles that trail along her nose and under her eyes. she's very small and adores her father but also is his mini twin. she was born on the 25th August 2019.

Olivia Sainz. Blanca sainz' First child and only child, 7yrs old and is the most princessy girly girl ever. Olivia Adores anything pink and bright, she does modelling and Dance. ever since her little cousin Roma was born, she has always loved to baby her around and dress her up. well she would try too... Olivia has gorgeous long Black hair that is close to curly, she has brown eyes that you melt into.  she looks up to her Aunt and her mother like they are goddesses. she was born on the 8th may 2018.

16th may 2023 at 12:29pm

The two young girls play separately while their family sits at the table in the garden of the Sainz household where Blanca, Carlos and Ana grew up. 

Olivia- "mama im bored" 

Blanca- "you have your cousin to play with honey"

Olivia- "she's being boring and not playing house"

The family chuckles at Olivias comment and them they're attention turns to little Roma who is practicing bicycle kicks

Carlos sr- "careful there little Ramos, you don't want to break your neck" 

Roma- "im fine baba" 

The girl keeps throwing the ball and almost doing backflips while kicking the ball in the air whilst on the other side of the garden Olivia peacefully plays with her baby dolls.

Olivia doesn't like Roma playing with her toys because the 5yr old likes to 'face paint' them with sharpies or she likes to have them abducted by the swamp monsters but in everyone else's eyes they see Roma throwing mud on the dolls using her WWE figures. 

Reyes- "why don't we take them to the beach or something?" 

Carlos- "sure mama. but we will take two separate cars"

Blanca- "good idea, im not listening to them fighting in the backseat."

Carlos walks over to his daughter and lifts her up with one arm whilst tickling her with the other 

Carlos- "come on time to go to the beach"