Harmful tactics

11 years ago

I wasn't always strict with Izuku, I know that lately I was wrong, to isolate him, to stop him from going to kindergarten, but I was afraid, afraid that his test results would arrive and prove my fears right.

Izuku reached the age of fivea while ago and it scares me, to think he might grow up to be like me, afraid of other men, afraid of alphas, worried that they will try themselves on you.

The doctors reached out to me recently, they said they want to do one last echography to try and dertermine once and for all if Izuku has what I have.

A uterus.

I know, I shouldn't be so worried for him at this young age, his problems would only start once puberty arrived, but I did not want to wait and find out then.

I needed to know now.

"Daddy... Why so sad?" Izuku asked me as he handed over a little box, his tail wagging as I frowned at it, pulled out of my train of thought.

"It's nothing sweetie... What is this?"

"A gift! I made it for you." Izuku said with a smile, his ears flickering as I opened the box.

My heart melted as I saw a beautifully crafted butterfly, it was made out of shiny paper and precious little stones.

"You did this for me?" I asked as my heart squeezed, both out of love and out of pain, he reassembled his father so much.

"Yes! I love you daddy! Happy birthday!" Izuku yelled as I teared up, quickly swallowing my tears as I hugged my son, my dearest thing in the world.

I wished he could have stayed little all his life, so that we would never grow apart.

-

Present day

I sigh as I finish the stew, looking at my friends violently trying to win a race game on the ps5, I roll my eyes as I serve three bolls, gently adjusting my scent blocker to try and let it breathe.

Suddenly a hand caught my wrist, my heart stopping as I look to my side, Kirishima standing the all serious as he gently pulled my wrist to the side.

"Your heat is due soon." He said with tenderness, I could tell he was trying not to trigger me, but it couldn't be helped, I quickly snatched my wrist away and took a bowl, handing it to him.

"What of it. I haven't had heats in months now." I growled out as his face paled, quickly putting the bowl aside before he gripped my waist.

"Katsuki. What have you done?" He asked in an alpha tone, my eye twitching before pushing his hands off of me.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said as Denki peaked into the kitchen, his face showing just as much worry as our mutual friend did.

"Bakugo... You're not taking suppressants... are you?" Denki said as I gave him a bowl, walking pass them with my own before sitting on the couch, digging into my stew.

"Katsuki, that it very harmful to omegas! You can't be serious!" Kirishima yelled as he walked over to me, sitting by my side with so much worry it almost made me want to listen.

"Shitty hair, I don't know why you think that screwing my insides a few times gives you a right to dictate how I choose to live." I snarled out to him, making the alpha sigh as he lifted his hands defensively.