One Kids Room | Riley

"Hello, I'm Riley of Stray Kids," Riley said, shifting in his seat to try and get comfortable before giving up and pulling his legs up to sit cross-legged on the chair. A few rips in his light-blue cuffed jeans stretch as they're pulled tighter against his legs. He waves to the camera and smiles, head tilted to the side like a curious animal and hands covered slightly by the arms of the pastel purple hoodie he's wearing.

- With the rest of Stray Kids -

"Riley-Hyung really looks after all of us," I.N says from his spot near the middle of the couch.  Pulling the first prompt from the script and starting the conversation.

"Yeah, he fell into that kind of older brother role really fast. We had only known each other for a few days and he was already looking after me."  Chan added from the floor near the left end of the couch

- With Riley -

"I like to give people things, it's something me and my younger siblings did. When we were running around outside we always just handed each other random sticks or rocks we found-" saying this seemed to remind Riley of something as he becomes visibly excited, hands moving as he continues to speak, eyes lit up with happiness, "-My brother once handed me a lizard and then just stared at me without saying anything..." He pauses for a few seconds, face easily showing that he had just come to some kind of realization. "I guess that kind of affection carried over to the kids and now I just hand them snacks or something small when they look like they need it."

- With the rest of Stray Kids -

"He always finds things. Just random things and just gives them to us," Seungmin says as he balances on the back of the couch, doing his best to not fall while also getting his fellow members to pass him snacks (he's unsuccessful as the person sat between him and the food is Lee Know).

"Right," Han agrees, clapping his hands together before continuing,  "he just gives out snacks and no-one knows where he gets them from."

The rest of the members agree, voicing both their confusion about their older brothers endless pockets, and his endless snack supply. A few of them bring up different objects the older boy has handed them as well. Including a shiny rock (Changbin), a hair tie (Lee Know), a crumbled up ball of blank paper (Hyunjin) and a pretty leaf (I.N)

"He stuck 47 stickers to me" Felix added in English, his voice coming from the far end of the couch.

"47?" Chan asks from his spot sat infront of the other boy.

"Yeah."

- With Riley -

"I think my favourite thing to do is explore new places and meet new people," as he's speaking, Riley fiddles with the pull tab on the back of his floral patterned, white, high-top converse, "I've met some really nice people by just wandering around. There's something about being around people that just recharges me." He pauses for a second, looking a bit sad as a thought comes to mind, "I think the thing I hate the most is being alone."

- With the rest of Stray Kids -

"He's definitely the most E out of all of us," while Changbin says this, he passes a bag of what look like chips to the right, behind Lee Know's head and into Seungmin's waiting hands.

"I think he got 100%," I.N adds from the left of Changbin, being nearly chocked by the grip Hyunjin has on his neck from his spot directly behind the younger boy.

Grabbing some snacks for himself, Changbin continues talking, "He's hardly ever alone, even at the company he's always around someone, he hates being alone."