part 33

Taehyung is humming beautifully a song while making coffee for his husband who is sitting in living room working on laptop. A beautiful smile is adoring his lips like he is most happy one in world , which he is because jungkook never leave a chance to show how important his importance is in his life. Jungkook showered him with all love that sometimes taehyung heart shiver seeing intense love for him.

It's been a week of there marriage and every day they spent with each other laughing and night ends with passionate love making. One thing taehyung know that his husband is surely obsessed with his body because whenever jungkook got chance he always find a way to touch him.

He saw how his husband devour him all night like he is hungry for decades. Well jungkook lost always his control whenever taehyung got near him because his angel is totally irresistible. With passing each second jungkook always felt like pulling toward taehyung. He just can't resist his Ethereal husband.

Taehyung smile softly when he make a coffee and gently placed in tray and also carry a bowl of strawberries with him because he is craving to eat them. He make his way to his husband who is busy typing something on laptop wearing a lose sweatpant and a grey t-shirt showing his intimated tattoo arms and taehyung always felt shy looking at them.

" Hubby". Taehyung lovingly called his husband and placed tray on table. Jungkook instantly stare at his angel with love eyes and give him a smile saying thank you. Taehyung nodded and give him coffee cup and take a seat beside him. Jungkook took a sip of his coffee and continue working on his laptop meanwhile taehyung turn on the TV on low voice not to disturb his husband.

Taehyung continue watching TV while devouring his delicious strawberry and jungkook just quickly start finishing off his work already want to spend time with his angel. After sometime he closed the laptop with a sign left his lips and stretch his limps. He smiles to himself and decided to look toward his angel which was his biggest mistake. Just when he look at taehyung his breath hitch at that moment and sudden desire awake in his body.

His beast growl with want when he take a look at taehyung condition who is totally unaware of his husband hungry gaze on him

His beast growl with want when he take a look at taehyung condition who is totally unaware of his husband hungry gaze on him. Taehyung is eating with a pout on his pink lips and lips are totally glossy with strawberry. Unknown to him whenever he take a bite some strawberry juice come out from his lips and travel down to his chin and then his milky neck.

He is just busy eating messily yet looking sinfully innocent which is last straw of patience for his mafia husband. Jungkook quickly lashes on taehyung when he saw how some juice is perking out from taehyung mouth and didn't waste a second to lick him. He take out his hungry tongue and lick a long strap from his neck toward his cheeks.

Sudden hot tongue on his mouth startled taehyung and a gasped left from his mouth. A strawberry was between his lips and he look at his husband with wide eyes who growl seeing him. Jungkook smashed his lips on taehyung and bite the strawberry on his lips and kissed him messily.