part 42

It's next morning and taehyung slowly open his eyes and groan a little in his sleep. He fully open his eyes and adjust the sunlight and sleepily look around. A frown formed on his face when he felt warm and soft touch on his forehead. He look up with confused face only to get his breath hitched seeing jungkook who is sleeping but in sitting position.

His back is resting with bed headboard and his hand on his forehead. Taehyung smile when he already guess that jungkook must massage his head till he fall asleep. His heart swell with more love if possible for jungkook. His hubby is the world best hubby he got.

Suddenly taehyung look down on himself and saw he is wearing jungkook shirt. His heart flutter just by thinking that his hubby changed his dress and make him wear his shirt.

Taehyung slowly sit on bed and lovingly look at jungkook peaceful sleeping face. He just silently admire his hubby and felt his heart skip looking at jungkook handsome face. To be honest he is really lucky for getting this handsome man.

Taehyung move his hand toward jungkook face and slowly yet softly trace his finger on jungkook face. He trace his finger on his cheeks gently and then then make his way toward his sharp jaws. Taehyung admire his jaws sharpness and then he caressed his lips with his thumb and smile widely seeing the mole under his lips.

Taehyung just didn't able to control himself seeing the jungkook tempting mole and slowly lean towards him and place his plump lips on jungkook mole. He keep his lips there for sometime with his closed eyes and back away only to widen his eyes more seeing jungkook who is wide awake now and staring at him so intensely.

" done admiring hubby haa".
Taehyung face flushed in deep red hearing his deep voice and blushed  that jungkook see him like this. Jungkook smirk when he is pretending to sleep from the start just when the his princess started to admire him. He is wide awake all the time and his heart never stop beating fast whenever he feel taehyung touch on his face.

Only he knows how he control himself not to open his eyes and kissed him madly when taehyung kiss his mole. He just lost his control and quickly open his eyes. And taehyung shy face with those shining plump red lips is the last Straw of his patience.

He grabbed taehyung with his nape and in a quick motion smashed his desperate lips on taehyung and kissed him madly and deeply. Jungkook nibbled,bite their softness hard and sucked him hardly. He is feeling like drunken in pleasure and those plump lips on his lips felt so blessed and euphoric.

Taehyung gasped by sudden hard kiss but slowly closed his eyes and circle his hands around jungkook neck and tried to make a pace with jungkook rough kissing. But still jungkook is literally eating his lips and biting them however he wants. Jungkook is kissing taehyung so messily and held taehyung hair in his hand and pulled him closer.

Taehyung is breathing heavily in kiss and saliva started to drop down from there mouths but jungkook is so lost in those lips and amazing feeling that he don't care anything except taehyung and his lips. After satisfying himself jungkook back away almost leaving taehyung breathless.

Taehyung breath heavily and take deep breaths to control his raging heart. He stare at jungkook from his long eye lashes and instantly get shy seeing his hubby stares on him. Jungkook smirk darkly at his princess and feel damn satisfied feeling those heavenly lips.

He get down from bed and move toward taehyung side. Jungkook bend down and carry taehyung in bridal style which make him gasp at sudden touch and circle his hands around his hubby neck. Jungkook look at taehyung with love eyes when his princess snuggled cutely in his chest.

Both of them enter in bathroom with taehyung in his hubby arms and take shower together. Whole shower Jungkook didn't leave a chance to show his love toward his angel. He himself bath taehyung and make him ready and taehyung just happily enjoy his hubby care.