The Eleanor Project

Eleanor Calder, is a normal girl with dreams, and when management of One Direction, selects her to be THE Louis Tomlinson's fake girlfriend to help calm down the larry rumors. Do they actually fall in love? Or is it just all the façade? Join Eleanor, Louis, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Perrie, and Danielle on a journey that will keep you up, and wanting more.

“Welcome Ms. Calder.” I smiled, I knew why I was here, and I knew I needed this money.

“Congratulations, you're Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend.” He said, and on the outside I smiled, while on the inside I cringed at the thought of being a celebrities girlfriend, with no chemistry whatsoever. Let's say at this moment it sucks.

I watched as Simon, handed me a thick packet, a pen, and another packet. I signed the contract, and looked over my instructions.

“Are you ready?” He asked, and I nodded, though my brain was unsure I could scream and cry at the moment, but yet I still looked calm, serene and happy.

Now your wondering, what the hell? All of sudden I'm just thrown into this? Well, thats partially not true. I've known Simon a long time, and lets say with all the “Larry Stylinson” rumors, he needed to find Louis a girlfriend, and I guess that's me.

“Are you alright?” I looked up, and came face to face with my 'boyfriend'.

“Me? Yes, I'm just thinking.” Louis offered me a sheepish smile, and grabbed my hand, my immediate reaction was to freak out, and I jumped so Louis just laughed, goodness was he as nervous as I was?

“Louis? Again thank you.” I smiled at him, and he said goodnight.

Eleanor Calder, is a normal girl with dreams, and when management of One Direction, selects her to be THE Louis Tomlinson's fake girlfriend to help calm down the larry rumors. Do they actually fall in love? Or is it just all the façade? Join Eleanor, Louis, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Perrie, and Danielle on a journey that will keep you up, and wanting more.