Chapter 3: Last Night

ELEANOR POV

"WAKKKEEEE UPP!!" I felt an enormous amount of weight crush me, it's a known fact I'm not a morning person, so whoever is on top of me... May be dead by the end of the day.

"What the FUCK?!" I yelled, pushing the lump off me. I stood up, brushing myself off and turned around to see a stunned Louis.

"Sorry, I'm not too bright in the mornings..." I whispered, looking down at my toes, which need to be repainted.

"Its fine! Zayn's worse. I just didn't expect..." He trailed off, I knew exactly where he was going

"A girl, like me, to act like that?" I chuckled to myself as he nodded, quickly fixing his hair.

"You're ridiculous!" I laughed and he gave me a weird look, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude."

Louis grinned at me, his smile was amazing...  "It's alright love!" How is he so chirpy in the morning?

"So what are the plans for today?" I grinned at Louis, he shrugged and walked out the door.

"It depends..."

"Depends on what?" He blushed a crimson and looked flustered.

"On what management wants," his grin faded and he looked like a little kid.

"Louis, can I ask you something?" I asked, following him down the stairs, as I sat on a stool in the kitchen as he fixed us tea.

"Fire away!" He smiled, god how do you ask someone this?! He poured himself a cup of tea, and turned drinking his tea so he was facing me.

"Are you... are you gay? I mean its totally fine if you are-"

I watched Louis choke on his tea and spit it out, I quickly jumped out of my chair going to help him.

"No, I'm not gay! Why the bloody hell would you ask that?!" I immediately felt guilt rush through me, I stammered for the words to say.

"I don't know, I mean why do we have to fake it?!"

"Because my fans think I'm dating my best friend!" I stood helplessly as I watched him run away from me, what the hell did I just do?!