Chapter 2: Sleep

Louis POV

She was beautiful, but I didn't like the fact that we had to fake a relationship. It'd be nice if she was actually interested in me, but whatever... Simon does, what Simon wants.

ELEANOR POV

I tossed and I turned unable to let sleep grip me. In my rush to leave the flat I had forgotten some pajamas so I was trying to sleep in my denim shorts and black top, I just couldn't do it.

I quietly stood up, and headed towards the door, trying to make as little to none noise.

I crept into the living room, and saw the boys watching a movie.

"Louis," I said quietly, he looked up and gently pushed Niall off his lap.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his blue eyes sparkling.

"I forgot pajamas..." I looked at the ground blushing, slightly nervous at the fact of what I just admitted.

"Oh, well I'll find ya something."

He lead me down a corridor, to a blue room, which I guessed was his. On the walls were photos of the boys and him, his family, his old friends, and  football stars. It wasn't like a normal teenage boys room either.

It was neat, his stuff was organized. I watched as Louis looked through his drawers and threw a pair of blue boxers and a Rolling stones T-shirt at me.

"Bathroom's down the hall, if you want we have that spare room, you could move in?" he suggested, I just smiled and gave him a hug.

"Maybe, it depends on what my flat mate says." I walked out of the room, and wearily found the bathroom. I quickly changed and giggled at my appearance the T-shirt went about mid thigh and the shorts were huge.

My face looked dead, I was so worn out I quickly washed my face and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I opened the door and walked into the living room, I wanted Lou to see how huge his clothes were on me.

"Lou-" He was asleep, cuddled in to the couch with Harry, and Niall on the ground whilst Zayn was on the other side and had his foot on the sleeping Liam's face. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a photo,

"Movie night with the boys gone wrong. @louis_Tomlinson @niallofficial @harry_styles @real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik" I quickly cleaned up their mess, and put blankets over the boys. I felt motherly, I kissed them all on the forehead and whispered, "goodnight boys..." as I laid down on the bed myself.