Finding You (Part 1)

No ships

Not requested by anyone ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Chan was walking by his usual route, starting on his way to meet a mysterious someone. Someone told him to go to a strange park. He's never even heard of it before and didn't even realize that this park even existed. He was on his way when he heard running from behind him. And suddenly someone collided with him. He turned around to see it was and to his surprise, it was one of his former schoolmates. He was younger than him and would've been out of school by now. Chan is 20 right now. And the younger boy would've been 17 right now. He helped the boy up, raking his mind to remember his name. The boy looked around hurriedly and mumbled a quick sorry before running off again. Seemed like he was in a hurry. One minute he was right here, and the next he was at the edge of the path.

"Woah, that dude is fast,'' Chan thought. What was his name again? I think it started with an H? Shrugging his shoulders he continued on his way, slowly picking up his pace not wanting to keep the mysterious guy waiting. And he soon arrived and.......... it was not as he expected. There was no one. Not a single soul. Even that kid he saw running here was nowhere in sight. Chan looked around and still nothing. Once he started to think that the letter was just a prank and that this walk was a waste of his time, he saw something. Something shiny? On a tree? He walked over suspiciously. It looked like a symbol. He looked around and then pushed it, expecting something to happen. Nothing did. Sighing he decided to walk away until he heard a click and the ground opened up near the tree. Revealing stairs that led downwards?

"Are these the stairways to hell?" Chan thought. He decided that he would go down them, his curiosity taking the best of him. Once he reached the end he was surprised as fuck. Down there was a whole stage and people were excitedly chatting and there was a bar and everyone was wearing street clothing with jewelry adorned everywhere. It seemed like there was going to be a concert happening. That's when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around quickly grabbing the hand, getting ready to defend himself. Until he realized that it was the boy from before.

"You found it!" He said excitedly.

"Found this you mean. What exactly is this?" Chan questioned the boy.

"You'll see!" He beamed widely.

The boy dragged me around and we ended up at a table.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Yes and No? I remember we used to go to the same school but I was your senior so we couldn't talk. Although I did accidentally walk in on you singing and dancing. I think it was with one of your classmates?" Chan told him.

"O-oh," the boy said, seemingly flustered.

"Oh yeah! The friend was a guy named Changbin, he's actually here today! I want you to come with me to meet him?" He asked me.

"Why me? I barely even remember you and you want me to meet your friend?"

"Well, my name is Han Ji Sung. My friend's name is Seo Chang Bin. I know who you are."

"Well then Jisung, who am I?" I ask him, getting closer.

"W-well your Chris, right? Christopher Bang. But I remember you telling people to call you Chan."

I stared at him. I barely remembered him, but this squirrel remembered me? I decided to give him a chance, cus well I'm not exactly in danger around him. If he ever decided to attack me, I could take him down in an instant.