The funeral

We all show up to a funeral for my dads friend. Dad and mom goes and socialize while we stand here, I look around when I come to a stop at a boy who I think is McKenzies son. He looks my way when I look down and start to blush. I still feel his eyes on me when all of a sudden Greg's phone goes off. Keithie starts dancing like a weirdo and I hit him.

Dad says " turn your phone off what did I say about the phone." Greg pulls out his phone to see who it was.

Greg says. " but it's my massage therapist." I just shake my head at him.

Dad says " well put it a way I said no phones." I roll my eyes at that cause I need to text my friends.

Then this guy shows up and says " no phone then I am out of here." I get a good look at him and realize that it is Higgins. He starts to dance and says " who's ready to get there funeral on." I start to laugh when I look over and see McKenzies son looking at me while laughing too. I smile at him and he smiles back the. I look away blushing.

Then Eric pulls up and gets out when two girls come up to me and pull me away from my siblings and start to introduce themselves one of the girls name is Charlotte and the other is donna. I say hi and tell them my name is grace. We go and talk and get to know each other. When Charlotte brother comes over he says, " hi my name is Andre." I smile and blush at him.

Charlotte and Donna looks at us and then smiles and walks away. I say " hi my name is grace but my family calls me Gracie." He smiles at me and the we get cut off and pulled into the funeral home. We walk over to our sits and the McKenzies is In front of us and Andre is in front of me.

My dad then walks up and gives a speech but when he is down rob goes up and starts to sing. I start to die laughing but I don't so loud but Andre hears me and turns around and looks at me but I have my head in Gregs shoulder so I didn't see him. When rob was done Higgins made a buzzer sound and everyone started to laugh.

——————————————418————————————

So here is two parts in one day.