The lake house

We go to the lake house and when we get close to the door a moth zapper went off. Becky says " daddy what's that machine doing." I look at her but don't say anything.

My dad says " there getting rid of the moths sweetie."

" where's it taking them?" Becky asks

Higgins says " hell" I shake my head laughing as my mom hits me in the back of the head. I stop laughing immediately. Dad tells him not to say that. Higgins says " not he'll Mexico." I laugh quietly so mom doesn't hear me.

My dad says " sweetie it giving  them electricity so they fall asleep." Becky starts to freak out.

Beaky says " it's electrocuting them but daddy there dying."

Donna and Charlotte says at the same time " it's killing them!!" I shake my head cause no way they didn't know that. My dad yells no and then the zapper went off and Becky yells " daddy no" so my dad runs up to the zapper and turns it off then throws a moth in the air but it falls back down.

My dad says " oh that one is still sleeping." I start to laugh.

Greg says " it's dead dad" and mom pinches his arm so I laugh at him and he pushes me not hard tho so I hit his shoulder.

Then Deanna's mom and says " ooo a pouch swing." And pushes keithie to the ground so I grab keithie before he hits the ground and helps him up. And then Deanna's mom steps on the moth and dad says " now it's dead."

We all walk in the house and I look around and then dad ask " who gets what room." And the grandma glorie and rob says they get the water bed to do something weird and I just threw up in my mouth. Then we went on the tour.

Then they showed the big room everyone was saying that the big room should be for my dad and mom so mom runs up to the door but dad says " come on hunny let's the kids have it." So all the kids runs in the room.

Greg asks " dad what this box connected to the tv." Dad tells him that is apart of the tv and keithie says " that is some Stone Age stuff." And then I went back to texting finally.

The dad went outside while I was texting and Greg's be keithie was playing video games. All of a sudden dad walks in grabs my phone puts it in his pocket and then grabs Greg's and keithie and runs out the door. I run after him. We make it outside and I yell " dad give me back my phone." Dad puts Greg and keithie down and turns to me.

Dad says " no can do Gracie you guys are going to be spending time outside. Becky come on sweetheart I am going to show you how the pilgrims did it."

——————————————492————————————

Three chapters in one day