Chapter Seventeen🤍you?

Steve used the tip of his foot to push open the trunk, Steve still holding on tight to the screwdriver in his hand he was able to get out of the trunk safely.

Stumbling he quickly caught himself on something.

Standing up straight Steve looked around trying to see anything that is within 5feet from him.

To his delight he sees a lake. With the moon reflecting off the surface of the water. Steve searched over the water looking for anything to help him.

He saw a man.

Standing in the deep part of the waters his back was faced towards Steve. Steve took it as that was the man who had taken him without consent.

Steve tried to not make anymore noise than he already had, he turns around walking over to the driver door. It's open.

Steve pulled the door open looking behind him once more before stepping into the drivers seat. Steve feels around for the key hole panicking when he rubs his finger over the slit feeling it empty. 'FUCK' he silently yelled lightly smacking the palms of his hands into the steering wheel.

Steve looks in the review mirror still seeing the man who was standing in the water looking up at the sky. Steve turns the car light on looking for where the keys would be. It clicks for him. The trunk the man used the key to open the trunk it still might be there.

Just before Steve could get out of the car he felt it shake alone side a banging noice. Steve turned to look over his shoulder out the back window. The man from the water had closed the trunk. Steve locked the doors pushing the chair back so he could climb into the back as the man walked around the car to the driver window.

Steve couldn't see the man's face it was far to dark outside and he was taller than the car so his head naturally was out of view.

The man stoped at the window standing there Steve watched the man grab the door handle, Steve was ready for what ever was thrown his way.

The man taped on the window right where the lock was once he realized that the door was locked. Steve stood still not moving a muscle.

The taping on the window got more intense eventually it got to the point where the man was pounding at the window, Steve cold only imagine the glass would give in at any second.

the male repeated the motion making the cracked glass shatters . It seemed like it hurt the man but it didn't stop him. his muffled grunts became clear once his fist breaks through the drivers window. picking at the small lock he was able to get the door open.

The door creaked horribly as it was forced open, Steve's heart pumped faster as the male lowers himself, "c'mer pretty boy." The older male said grabbing Steve's ankle.