Imagination .

If u get confused in this chapter , u can scroll to the very bottom and an explanation will be waiting for u !
this is also heavy NSFW . skip if you do not like reading this type of stuff .
——————-

"Take Me Then !"
I had whined at Tyler with a hint of irritation in my voice , he twisted his head around to look at me . I profusely nod at him to get going , he places his hands on the handles of his motorbike , he revs it one last time , getting one last cheer out of the crowd .

As he does that , I turn to look behind me , i see Bill staring me , as if he's admiring me . He looked slightly down about me leaving , he noticed me looking back at him , he forced a smile . A heartfelt one . I gave him one last big enthusiastic smile back and winked , he chuckled at me . But before i knew it , i was sped away by Tyler , i made a slight squealing noise due to the unexpected speed . I see Bills eyes widen like he doesn't want me to leave without him , or leave with Tyler . My arms are wrapped around Tylers waist , for dear life as we speed off into the night .
I try and sit up to look ahead of me , we are going down unfamiliar streets , that i obviously do not recognise in the slightest . We start speeding up more and Tylers knuckles are going a lighter tint due to him gripping the handles of his motorbike . I start feeling on edge from how fast Tyler was going , we were swerving around corners and everything . I felt nauseous . I squeeze my eyes shut fearing for my life at this point .

———

It had been a little bit , every so often lights and things would flash while my eyes were tightly shut so the darkness became bright . Suddenly we came to a big halt , I blink my eyes open anxiously , my eyelashes fluttering as well . Infront of me was a very significant house , mansion even . My mouth became agape inside of the helmet , Tyler climbed his way off of the motorbike and grabbed both sides of his helmet and practically ripped it off of my head . This great amount of wind gusts itself into my face , cooling me down from the immense humidity i faced with that helmet on . I take a big deep breath and shut my eyes again , taking in this fresh air - however , i start feeling ill , nothing too bad or something i haven't experienced before but it was a gut wrenching , anxious feeling . I shake it off , thinking the alcoholic drinks are messing with me . I look up at Tyler standing over me , my eyes twinkling in the moonlight .. Tyler looks at me , a soft gaze - the same admiration fills his deep black eyes , the way Bills did . I missed Bill , only a little bit but how could i miss him when i have this wonder of a man called Tyler stood right infront of me , Tyler was equally as gorgeous .. Maybe a bit less though , I couldn't get over Bill . I kinda second guess myself .

Tyler picks me up , with his big strong arms bridle style . I feel like im in a movie and i start laughing and kicking my feet , Tyler smiles at me , his eyes making me feel somewhat comfortable .
He walks with me in his arms towards this pearly white house , there were massive steel black doors with two large & weighty men in a plain black uniform , by either side . The man on the left side opens up the door for us ,
Tyler walked in and oh my goodness , i thought to myself . I gasped out loud , the interior of the house was magnificent , even more magnificent than the outside ! That itself is quite a hard challenge too top as well . The floors were a heavy black and glistening white marble , with grey undertones to it of course . The walls were painted jet black , one of the walls had a bullet silver wallpaper on it . It was all a lot to take in , I look next to Tyler and theres a massive , wide black spiral staircase . Tyler turns with me in his arms , like i weighed nothing to him and he starts going up the stairs , I stare at his home absolutely infatuated with it . Its by far the most beautiful home i've ever seen throughout my whole 20 years of living .

We get to the top of the stairs and its a long hallway with many doors throughout it , right infront of us was also an other hallway . Anyways , Tyler took me down the left side of the hallway , at the farthest end of it is a door . He pushes open the door with his back and it reveals a dark room , almost every part of the room was black but it has hints of red all around it . The red was a deep , blood red . The room looked so mysterious yet so cool - it reminded me of a gothic room in a way , i kinda wished my room had looked like this .
Tyler placed me on his big black bed , in the most gentle and caring way possible . He took my leather boots off for me as well , he was so unconditionally sweet .. Yet something still felt off , like it was all a big facade .