Oh No .

warning: this page contains abuse and attempted kidnap .
————-

"Fucking who now ?"
Tyler spits at me , i hear him getting up from behind me , making the mattress shake a little bit . I can also hear some rustling around - as in looking through drawers for clothes and such .

I move from my hands and knees to sitting on my ass on the bottom edge of the bed , my legs dangling off of the end , my feet almost touching the soft carpet beneath me . I watch Tylers shadowed figure move around his room . He moves in an aggressive way , his movements rough and slightly all over the place , as he's distracted , i speedily move and grab my clothes from the floor or from the bed beside me so i could to try put them on my body , however , before i could put them on Tyler snaps his head around to look at me . I can sense the glare he's giving me and the evilness off of his aura and energy , i stare right back at him , trying not to be feared but deep down , i am . The silence that emerged around us was intensely loud . Do i dare get up . Do i dare to leave and get dressed in a different room . Do i dare to just .. leave ? I think to myself , im basically challenging myself in my own mind . I get up from the bed and go to sprint out of the room , tripping over my own feet but not falling , luckily it was just a stumble . As i run for the door i feel a slight graze on my forearm , like Tyler was trying to grab me . To keep me from leaving .

I get out of the dark bedroom , the hallway lights were on and the sudden brightness blinded me for a second . I profusely blink and rub my eyes to get the feeling away , I heard a loud bang and a grunt from Tylers room , i turn my head and notice a large figure at the doorway . I feel the same pit in my stomach , anxiety ridden . I manage a big gulp in my frozen , naked state . Tyler was unmoving , he stood still like a statue . He was waiting for me to run . He was waiting cause he knew i wouldn't get far and he could snatch me up like a predator would do to its prey . Of course I challenged him , I sped my way down the spiral stairs , I was putting my tiny leather top on in the process , i struggle tying it in the back as i was running but i soon managed . I made it to the bottom of the staircase and i heard loud footsteps coming from the hallway upstairs . I panicked . I shoved my flared jeans on while still at the bottom of the staircase , I finally finished putting my clothes on and i look up to see the massive black steel doors . Time was ticking , Tylers hefty footsteps grew louder and nearer , I ran for the door , i used ever piece of my strength to pull it open , just open enough to i could slide through a small gap .

I made it outside , slow winds blew in my face , i cooled down from the intensity that just took place a few minutes and or seconds ago , I start preparing myself to make a run for it but before i could even take two steps forward , I was grabbed . I was grabbed by large veiny hands , this person had a firm and tight grip on my arm , i try ripping my arm away with all of my might but i wasnt let go , i look behind me and one of the security guards had a hold of me . I start fighting; I kicked , scratched , punched and elbowed him with all my might . The adrenaline coursing through me made me strong but not strong enough . Soon the second security guard got a hold of me , i grunted , as they both lifted me up , i started kicking both of them . My legs swung around with power trying to knock them down , even just for a moment so i could make my escape . Nothing worked . Nothing at all , it was as if these two men were made of steel just like the doors . However there was one last thing i hadnt tried and it was screaming . Fuck knows why i didn't do it already but it just never clocked . I opened up my mouth widely and let out the most blood curdling scream known to man , it sounded like i was being murdered in cold blood but so brutally and painfully . I never knew i could let out such a scream that loud , i shocked myself but it didn't do anything . It didn't help , the only thing that came out of it was a strong and forceful backhand slap to my face from one of the guards . I grunted and elbowed him in the chest hoping it would do something .