chapter 6

Outfit up top

Kerrianne watches the two talks. She changed back into a bunny, hopping to get closer when Peter saw her remembering his dream.

That when he connected the dots, the woman and the bunny were the same. Kerrianne is out tonight; the bond grew much stronger almost complete. She hopped to Peter, who picked her up as Roman watched him.

"What about the satanic witch? Are you sure she didn't do it?" Roman questioned Peter.

"No, she's not a witch. She only plays along just to mess with them." Peter scoffed at him.

"Then why are we both here?" Roman asked.

"Three." Peter whispered in the bunny's ear making Kerrianne know he knows.

Roman watches the action.

"When listening to all those people, have you ever heard of Coincidence?" Peter sarcastically says.

"Are you sure it wasn't you or the witch?" Roman questions again.

Kerrianne rolls her eyes in bunny form, jumping out Peter's arms to run away annoyed that this boy thought she killed this girl.

They both watch her go. The strength of the bond, dimming as her little feet hops back home.

She changed back, taking off the mask showing her face before going inside. The Upir and Peter along with her in one place. The bond was stronger when they were together, she didn't know if the Upir could feel it but both her and Peter could.

Mentions of her in Shelley's email:

She had seen her around Peter as he flirted with her (Shelly). The 'so called Satanic witch' She was sweet when they would be in Art class. She always drew black bunnies with red eyes morphing into a woman. Kerrianne didn't care much for the rumors about her and played along with the people at school making them more afraid of her. I hope they didn't have anything to do with Kildberry Park.

Kerrianne walked in the hallway looking for Peter when she heard thumps. She walked around the corner as she saw Peter with Shelly and The Upir from last night. He was helping Peter with his books.

"Peter, Are you okay?" Kerrianne said, making them look at her.

Roman was mesmerized by her. She was a tiny thing, lithe and curves in the right places. He could smelt something sweet from her. He never really talked with her due to the rumors, but he has seen her around, watching how she moved like she glided along the air with a soft hop in her step.

"Kerrianne, I'm fine, just some kid being an asshole nothing I can't handle." Peter nodded to her. Kerrianne smiled at Shelly who smiled back before looking over to the Upir that still looked at her.

"Kerrianne." She introduced herself.

"Roman". Roman said, staring.

"Nice to meet you". Kerrianne says before looking back at Peter.

"Do you need a ride home?" Kerrianne asked.

"Roman just asked." Peter said.

Kerrianne nodded before looking towards Shelly.

"Honey, do you need a ride home?" Kerrianne asked Shelley.

"If that's okay." Shelley's robotic voice interrupter said.

"I go that way all the time, I don't mind." Kerrianne says and Shelley had a soft smile on her face.

"Well let's go, I'll see you later." Kerrianne said before her, and Shelley left. Roman and Peter watch her go, which seems like their best thing to do. The strength of their bond lowering. It hurt them to see her go. Roman wanted to walk behind them thinking about the rumors. Peter stopped him.